SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Where to find a 5' set of white/clear 120V LED "holiday" lights?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Where to find a 5' set of white/clear 120V LED "holiday" lights? Login/Join 
posted
Didn't think these would be that hard to find.

Looking for a 5' or so (roughly 20 light) non-connectable (can't string multiple strands together) set of 120V plug in LED white/clear mini-Christmas or holiday lights.

Wife has a decorated glass brick that was illuminated with the non-LED equivariant of what I'm looking for and the strand of lights just died.

I figure if I have to replace them, I might as well use less energy since the thing is plugged in 24/7.

Looked around online a bit and found lots of incandescent and battery options, but nothing LED.

Any ideas?

Posts: 921 | Location: Midwest | Registered: April 13, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Void Where Prohibited
Picture of WaterburyBob
posted Hide Post
Would rope light be an acceptable substitute?
You can cut those to any length you need.

"If Gun Control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome" - Cam Edwards

Posts: 16514 | Location: Under the Boot of Tyranny in Connectistan | Registered: February 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You might try here. I use this company for my house lights.

https://www.christmaslightsetc...lights-sale--801.htm

Posts: 21 | Location: DFW | Registered: September 10, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
I found these: https://www.christmaslightsetc...ions--20310--183.htm

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The cake is a lie!
Picture of Nismo
posted Hide Post

Posts: 7422 | Location: CA | Registered: April 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mark60
posted Hide Post
Google fairy lights and take your pick. They're perfect for what you want to do and you can find them in 110v and usb powered.

Posts: 3454 | Location: God Awful New York | Registered: July 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

Pretty much.

Just ordered a string of those and we'll see how it does.

Your Amazon-Fu must be better than mine. I searched there and did not find that listing or frankly anything close.

Thanks!

Posts: 921 | Location: Midwest | Registered: April 13, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by M1Garandy:
quote:

Pretty much.

Just ordered a string of those and we'll see how it does.

Your Amazon-Fu must be better than mine. I searched there and did not find that listing or frankly anything close.

Thanks!

Worked like a charm.

Thanks y'all!

The cake is a lie!
Picture of Nismo
posted Hide Post
Wow, that was some quick shipping. Glad you got it working again.

Posts: 7422 | Location: CA | Registered: April 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post