SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Story with an anti gun agenda
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Story with an anti gun agenda Login/Join 
posted
This kind of reporting is misleading and clearly slanted. The title should be idiot with stolen gun brings weapon into Medical Center. I am not convinced the gun discharged when dropped. How many guns do not have drop safeties? In any event we are then subjected to a video with somber music recounting how many people have been victims of accidental discharges. Here is the link:

http://www.clarionledger.com/s...al-clinic/348423001/

Posts: 17280 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Haveme1or2
posted Hide Post
I'm understanding it was a non holstered glock.
Purse stuff engaged the trigger.

Posts: 1002 | Location: Mint Hill NC | Registered: November 26, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
I'm understanding it was a non holstered glock.
Purse stuff engaged the trigger.

Ok that would make sense then.

Posts: 17280 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
More information from the local news is that was a 22 caliber derringer. I have seen one of those. She must be nuts. Great choice for self protection, carried loose in your purse.

posted Hide Post
I just talked my mother out of one. Her next choice was a Ruger LCP II. She's able to manipulate the controls and hit her target out to 15 yards with it. She initially wanted a Bond Arms in some monstrous caliber. This is better, I think.

Posts: 17150 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post