SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    KARMA (instant)- NIB iphone 7 or 8- Gumdrop droptech case-Bigboreshooter-WINNER
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

KARMA (instant)- NIB iphone 7 or 8- Gumdrop droptech case-Bigboreshooter-WINNER Login/Join 
posted
This is for the standard size iPhone 7 or 8, NOT the plus. The plastic is see through blue hue plastic, with white rubber around the side. Just like in the picture in the link. NO rules, just have email in your profile, need it, and I'll ship it to you for free. First person that says I want it, gets it.

https://www.gumdropcases.com/p...?variant=32543828175

Posts: 21335 | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
I can use that.

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bigboreshooter:
I can use that.

It's yours, just sent you an email from CaptjamesXXXXX@aol.com for your shipping info. I'll get it out to you in the next few days.

Posts: 21335 | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post