SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Need to have custom embroidery and mounted
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Need to have custom embroidery and mounted Login/Join 
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted
I want to get a work shirt custom embroidered and put in a shadow box for someone's retirement. I also want a small engraved plaque on the frame.

Anyone know a place that does that sort of thing?

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10730 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Non-Miscreant
posted Hide Post
MY wife does it as a hobby. Not the plaque stuff, the embroidery. Of course she's now doing 4 (uncompensated) jobs as it is. It was cheap and easy getting into, just con me into blowing $10 grand for a 7 color stitcher and she's off to the races. Except she's running all day now buying cheap ham's for the free store to give away.

Unhappy ammo seeker

Posts: 18389 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: February 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You can try Vista print, Corporate Casual, Etsy, or maybe try to find a local company. The local company I've used had a 10 piece minimum, and charged $75 per logo artwork setup fee.

Like guns, Love Sigs

Posts: 1211 | Location: Battle Born | Registered: December 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Walk in to the local fabric shop .
Their bulletin boards may offer a local.

Either that or T-shirt printers often do it , can have it done or know someone.

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54694 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I asked the pro.
She said to Google
"Custom Digitizing embroidery"

For an an arm patch
Expect to pay between $65.00 to $100.00 for the computer work.
And $45.00 - $80.00 for the patch making.

You may find someone local
Or you may have to send it off to a company up in the big city.

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54694 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post