SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Sig Monkey please check your e mail.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sig Monkey please check your e mail. Login/Join 
Altitude Minimum
Picture of BOATTRASH1
posted
SIG MONKEY: please check your e mail. Thank you

Posts: 1287 | Location: Shalimar, FL | Registered: January 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
And please check the expiration dates in the fridge as well.
Wink

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 55141 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Altitude Minimum
Picture of BOATTRASH1
posted Hide Post
Thanks bendable that adds a lot. I guess I should have said please pick up the white courtesy phone, which I’ve seen numerous times on this forum.
Bless your heart and have a great day. Roll Eyes

Posts: 1287 | Location: Shalimar, FL | Registered: January 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
^^^^^
“please pick up the white courtesy phone“ is a phrase out of favor.

Serious about crackers

Posts: 9410 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Altitude Minimum
Picture of BOATTRASH1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Pipe Smoker:
^^^^^

I was being facetious! I said what I said in my original post and there's nothing wrong with it.

אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
Good grief! Mr. B. Trash made a perfectly reasonable request in his original post. Why do people feel obligated to give him a bunch of crap about it?

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 31341 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Altitude Minimum
Picture of BOATTRASH1
posted Hide Post
That’s OK V-Tail. I don’t give a shit. But I won’t ignore it either.
I just need to Monkey to see an e-mail I sent him.
On another note, remember me and my wife from the Gray Guns class in Orlando back in ….2010?

W07VH5
Picture of mark123
posted Hide Post
I'm checking my email, too. Thanks for the reminder.

Posts: 45529 | Location: Pennsyltucky | Registered: December 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Altitude Minimum
Picture of BOATTRASH1
posted Hide Post
Aaaaand another one heard from. Roll Eyes

On another note Monkey got in touch with me so I was able to pass some sad news along.

I'd rather have luck
than skill any day
Picture of mjlennon
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BOATTRASH1:

On another note Monkey got in touch with me so I was able to pass some sad news along.
Sorry for the unfortunate "sad news" part.

Posts: 1844 | Location: Fayetteville, Georgia | Registered: December 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:

On another note, remember me and my wife from the Gray Guns class in Orlando back in ….2010?
I do. It was a pleasure meeting you. I think of it every time I see one of your posts.

How y'all doing?

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 31341 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
W07VH5
Picture of mark123
posted Hide Post
quote:

Sorry to hear there is sad news but our quips moved your thread to the top giving sigmonkey a better chance to see it. You should request a CUT change.

Posts: 45529 | Location: Pennsyltucky | Registered: December 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Altitude Minimum
Picture of BOATTRASH1
posted Hide Post
Mark, hadn’t thought of it that way. But my cut will never change. It is in honor of my father. It was their motto in New Guinea and on their group book. 89th Attack Squadron, 3rd Bomb Group, 5th Air Force.
My avatar, which is kindly hosted by a member, is for the same reason.

V tail. We’re good. Hopefully retiring next year. Wife a year or so after that. Or not.

Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Pipe Smoker:
^^^^^

I was being facetious! I said what I said in my original post and there's nothing wrong with it.

My apologies BOATTRASH1, I meant no offense. Indeed, there was nothing at all wrong with your post.

Dumb me didn’t recognize that your subsequent “I guess I should have said please pick up the white courtesy phone” comment was facetious.

Serious about crackers

Posts: 9410 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 4MUL8R
posted Hide Post
How does asking a member to check email here help?

-------
Trying to simplify my life...

Posts: 5190 | Location: Commonwealth of Virginia | Registered: January 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
That's just how it works

Posts: 5509 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Altitude Minimum
Picture of BOATTRASH1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 4MUL8R:
How does asking a member to check email here help?

To my knowledge there is no messaging function here. If you don’t have any other way to get in touch with them you e mail the e mail in their profile. If they haven’t responded you put a post on here that you hope they’ll see.

A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Got it Ed.

Thank you.

I was on the road, and my phone coverage is piss poor south of the Ozarks.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 44405 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Altitude Minimum
Picture of BOATTRASH1
posted Hide Post
Yes Monkey I got your responses but the picture didn’t show up for some reason.

W07VH5
Picture of mark123
posted Hide Post
quote:
Mark, hadn’t thought of it that way. But my cut will never change. It is in honor of my father. It was their motto in New Guinea and on their group book. 89th Attack Squadron, 3rd Bomb Group, 5th Air Force.
My avatar, which is kindly hosted by a member, is for the same reason.

V tail. We’re good. Hopefully retiring next year. Wife a year or so after that. Or not.
oh. Sorry. I thought it said “attitude”. Big Grin My eyes ain’t what they used to be.