SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    February KARMA!!!!
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

February KARMA!!!! Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Please add me, thanks.

Posts: 1913 | Location: U.P. of michigan | Registered: March 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Gambit
posted Hide Post
Nice ! Please include me.
Thanks.

Posts: 915 | Location: Acadiana | Registered: February 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Awesome Karma! Please include me

Bowl cuts are the greatest haircuts in the world

Posts: 230 | Location: Virginia Beach | Registered: March 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very nice. Please include me. Thank you!

Posts: 1044 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: August 11, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sig sailor
posted Hide Post
Thank you for the opportunity.
Rod

"Do not approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or a fool from any direction." John Deacon, Author

I asked myself if I was crazy, and we all said no.

Posts: 1705 | Location: Between Rock & Hard Place (Pontiac & Detroit) | Registered: December 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Thanks for putting up the karma very nice

Posts: 23708 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
If you're gonna be a
bear, be a Grizzly!
Picture of Todd Huffman
posted Hide Post
Include me please! Thanks!

Here's to the sunny slopes of long ago.

Posts: 3633 | Location: Morganton, NC | Registered: December 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted Hide Post
Thank you Dave! Please include me as well.

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7096 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
CAPT Obvious
Picture of Spiff_P239
posted Hide Post
Dave, please count me in for this generous offering. I don’t normally like anything besides plain black but that is pretty sweet. Thanks for the opportunity.

Posts: 3523 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crossfire fanatic

Picture of mr.sig239
posted Hide Post
What a knock out! Please include me. Thanks.

phil

Posts: 2388 | Location: Massachusetts | Registered: November 03, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
4-H Shooting
Sports Instructor
Picture of Zecpull
posted Hide Post
Dave Please enter me as an Ohio State alum. and Fan I would Love this watch.. Thank you so much

'The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but
> because he loves what is behind him.' G. K. Chesterton

NRA Endowment Life member
NRA Pistol instructor...and Range Safety instructor
Women On Target Instructor.

Posts: 9077 | Location: Wooster,Ohio | Registered: May 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of callibird
posted Hide Post
Awesome Karma...the red on red is perfect! Please include me, thank you!

**fingers crossed**

But I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Posts: 935 | Location: Simpsonville, SC | Registered: August 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In Deo Fiducia Nostra
Picture of SigEd
posted Hide Post
Outstanding! Please include me. Thanks.

SigEd

P220ST .45ACP
P229 .40SW
P229 9mm
P239 9mm
P232SL
NRA Benefactor Life Member

Posts: 468 | Location: Franklin, TN | Registered: May 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bobandmikako
posted Hide Post
Very nice. Please include me. Thanks for the chance.

十人十色

Posts: 2104 | Location: Semmes, Alabama | Registered: June 15, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In Vino Veritas
Picture of Jaycat
posted Hide Post
Nice...please count me in!

Jaycat

Good...Bad...I'm the guy with the gun!!!

Posts: 1040 | Location: Clarksville TN | Registered: November 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Count me in...
Myron

Posts: 138 | Location: NoVA | Registered: November 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Distinguished Pistol Shot
posted Hide Post
Striking Watch. Please include me.

Posts: 837 | Location: South Central MO | Registered: August 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You don’t fix faith,
River. It fixes you.

Picture of Yanert98
posted Hide Post
That's a beautiful step.
Please count me in.
Thx!!

----------------------------------
"If you are not prepared to use force to defend civilization, then be prepared to accept barbarism.." - Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2673 | Location: Migrating with the Seasons | Registered: September 26, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'll take one, thanks for the chance.

No one's life, liberty or property is safe while the legislature is in session.- Mark Twain

Posts: 3570 | Location: TX | Registered: October 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lugerguards
posted Hide Post
David,

Thank you for the opportunity, please include me in your Karma.

Shawn

Nothing here to see!

Posts: 1869 | Location: Will County, Illinois | Registered: October 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post