SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    February KARMA!!!!
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

February KARMA!!!! Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Awesome karma, please include me

Posts: 182 | Location: Camp Hill, PA | Registered: July 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Kuglespritz
posted Hide Post
Nice! Please count me in. Thanks!

Posts: 756 | Location: Michigan | Registered: March 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
Dave,

Please count me in.

Thank you for the generosity.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

The definition of the words we used, carry a meaning of their own...

Posts: 14057 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now Serving 7.62
Picture of 10X-Shooter
posted Hide Post
Oh yeah, I dig the Luminox. I try to keep from piling on the karmas but please add me for this one David. Thanks for the chance.

Posts: 6025 | Location: TN | Registered: February 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you for the chance Dave.

Posts: 7540 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Flying Sergeant
posted Hide Post
PLEASE count me in! That is a sweet watch. I love the colors! Thank you for the opportunity Dave.

Posts: 1673 | Location: Waukesha,WI | Registered: December 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Kuisis
posted Hide Post
Great Karma, please include me.

Posts: 1129 | Location: Washington PA | Registered: November 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not all who wander
are lost.
Picture of JohnV
posted Hide Post
In it to win it! I hope anyways. Thanks as always Dave!

Posted from my iPhone.

Posts: 4314 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: February 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 229DAK
posted Hide Post
Cool. I'm in, please.

Posts: 9085 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
10mm Angler
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the chance, Dave!

Posts: 186 | Location: Park County | Registered: February 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
Now that's my kind of watch... please include me!

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 38040 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fpuhan
posted Hide Post
Dave, you are one of the true gems here and everywhere else. My Molon Labe ring gets a lot of compliments, and I wear it everywhere!

I wouldn't mind being added to the Karma chain, if you please.

You can't truly call yourself "peaceful" unless you are capable of great violence. If you're not capable of great violence, you're not peaceful, you're harmless.

NRA Benefactor/Patriot Member

Posts: 2857 | Location: Peoples Republic of North Virginia | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
hello darkness
my old friend
Picture of gw3971
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the chance Dave! count me in please.

Posts: 7727 | Location: West Jordan, Utah | Registered: June 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go Texans
posted Hide Post
Great looking watch, very kind of you. Please count me in!

Posts: 722 | Location: Texas | Registered: October 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spiritually Imperfect
Picture of VictimNoMore
posted Hide Post
Generous karma, as always.
I'm in, with gratitude for the chance!

Posts: 3816 | Location: WV | Registered: January 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ruger357
posted Hide Post
Include me, please.

Thanks.

-----------------------------------------

Roll Tide!

Glock Certified Armorer
NRA Certified Firearms Instructor

Posts: 7974 | Location: Hoover, AL | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please count me in on this, thanks.

Posts: 1491 | Registered: December 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Six Days on the Road
Picture of vandrv
posted Hide Post
Please add me. Thanks, Dave

Posts: 760 | Location: The Boulevard of Broken Dreams | Registered: June 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Beautiful watch; I'd love a chance.

Thanks!

Posts: 367 | Location: Northern CA | Registered: January 26, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
Please and thank you ☺️

Not minority enough!

Posts: 8064 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post