SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    ProjectVeritas has video of Pfizer scientist admitting mutation if Covid virus
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

ProjectVeritas has video of Pfizer scientist admitting mutation if Covid virus Login/Join 
Picture of Ozarkwoods
posted
First I want to let you know that I checked with Para and he is allowing this new thread to start up.
Project Veritas has released yesterday this undercover video an individual in Pfizer admitting that they are mutating the Covid virus by infecting from one monkey to another monkey. That it is a cash cow for Pfizer. They will be releasing another today.
Last night there was three hour discussion on Twitter involving doctors, James Okeefe, nurses and a lot of others. Tonight I believe they plan another.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: parabellum,

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 4806 | Location: SWMO | Registered: October 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
It'll be interesting... but some are concerned that it may be an elaborate spoof.

This is what I posted this morning in the Covid thread:

Pfizer exec admits they are engineering viruses so they can have the vaccine ready when their virus becomes the dominant strain. Pfizer makes a lot of money and America loses.

Finally, an honest Pfizer executive admits to Project Veritas what the game plan is:

Pfizer Exposed For Exploring "Mutating" COVID-19 Virus For New Vaccines Via 'Directed Evolution'

https://stevekirsch.substack.c...roject-veritas-video

Or... it could be an elaborate hoax/prank...

Of course, as with his Linked-In profile, the Apollo information was all entered by Walker. So those profiles are evidence but not proof. It would be helpful to see when the profiles were created — but we can’t, since they’ve already been completely scrubbed.

Many of Walker’s entries are quickly vanishing from the web. In addition to his Apollo page, his LinkedIn and Facebook pages are gone — even from the Wayback machine. And Google’s disinformation team is already obscuring the story:

Project Veritas staffers also disclosed a shot purportedly from an internal Pfizer chat application confirming Walker’s face and title:

Walker’s handful of publications appear to confirm that he has worked in the space. For example, Walker co-wrote this 2020 article while apparently working for the Boston Consulting Group:

Boston Consulting Group often lends or places professionals with Fortune-100 companies like Pfizer, so that would make sense. Walker’s now-deleted Apollo profile confirms his work for BCG and indicates he started working for Pfizer in 2021:

Independent investigator Brian O’Shea published a Substack roundup of just about everything available online about Jordan Walker. Brian’s research seems to confirm Walker’s bio, but it’s not completely conclusive, either, as Brian appears to acknowledge. Especially suspicious is the absence of any publicly-available information confirming Walker’s employment at Pfizer.

Link: https://brianoshea.substack.co...rdon-trishton-walker

Walker’s interview comments confirmed just about everything we’ve long suspected about pharma. In fact, his claims are so believable that it is also unbelievable. It’s an explosive story tailor-made for conservative conspiracy television. In fact, it’s SO believably unbelievable that some people literally don’t believe it and think Project Veritas — and the rest of rightwing media — are being set up to be totally discredited.

In other words, it seems too good to be true. If I were suing Pfizer and someone sent me all these materials, I would be EXTREMELY cautious about running straight to court with it. I would want to triple-check it first. You could lose the lawsuit if it turned out to be fake.

After a quick internet search, investigative journalist George Webb claimed he readily found stuff suggesting Jordan Trishton Walker is actually a failed Yale student slash woke activist known for his pranks and hoaxes. Webb says he found Walker on a federal watchlist, so Walker could easily be a stool pigeon. Webb also notes — confirmed by others — that Yale University’s website does not include Walker in its list of 2013 graduates, which is when Walker’s various profiles claim he graduated.

George Webb - Investigative Journalist @RealGeorgeWebb1
We are watching a journalistic Hindenburg with #ProjectVeritas and #JordonTrishtonWalker.

Walker’s missing Yale graduation entry could be nothing. He could have lied on his resume about graduating from Yale. Or Yale’s list of graduates might be wrong. Or Walker could have graduated late because he had a missing credit hour or something.

But it raises questions.

We will learn a lot more today. Pfizer will respond at some point. Either they’ll say he’s been fired, in which case they’ll have some pretty serious questions to answer, or Pfizer will deny this guy ever worked for the pharmaceutical giant. Corporate media will either run stories “debunking” Project Veritas and calling for more internet controls on “misinformation,” or else they will run defense for Pfizer and say Walker is emotionally disturbed or something.

Let’s wait and see what happens next.

https://www.coffeeandcovid.com...ack&utm_medium=email

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 23919 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Zero Hedge's analysis is much better than elsewhere:
https://www.zerohedge.com/poli...han-cash-cow-company

Sasha Latypova:
OMG! Pfizer is MUTATING COVID!!!
Movie script where "Contagion" meets "Idiocracy".
https://sashalatypova.substack...er-is-mutating-covid

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."

-rduckwor

Posts: 23919 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
My bet is with the Zero Hedge analysis linked by Chellim1.

Posts: 18004 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
LOL, this dude reacted like Chris Hansen just walked in on him…

Posts: 33567 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
It'll be interesting... but some are concerned that it may be an elaborate spoof.

Interesting, if he doesn't work for Pfizer I'm going with Occam's razor, dude was lying to get tail. It's a tale as old as history. I doubt this guy is a YouTuber that catfished a PV journalist in order to do some kind of reverse investigative journalism or prank/hoax . If so I can't wait to see the videos.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20739 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Youtube/Google put their little "Get informed" blurb on this video.

"COVID-19 vaccine
Get the latest information from the CDC."

Hoo boy.

I do have a request of PV, though- the next time you set up one of these date stings, would it be possible to arrange for the date to be a man and a woman, and not two men? Just once? Roll Eyes

After viewing the video of this guy's bragging and his subsequent confrontation by O'Keefe, my feeling is that the guy was probably lying in an effort to get laid. His career is over and I imagine that he will never live down the embarrassment.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107222 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
"COVID-19 vaccine
Get the latest information from the CDC."

Hoo boy.

Controlled Discourse Center.
quote:

I do have a request of PV, though- the next time you set up one of these date stings, would it be possible to arrange for the date to be a man and a woman, and not two men? Just once? Roll Eyes

Sasha Latypova doesn't even mention the gay, black checkboxes but she talks about the changed culture of woke hires at Pfizer:

First, about this person. I don’t know who he is, some people are now trying to verify whether he works at Pfizer. Let’s assume that he does work at Pfizer for now. His title is Director of R&D Operations and Scientific Planning. Everyone should understand that this area is NOT a science area. He does not work in a lab. He pushes paper, makes powerpoints and other documents and talks to vendors. Pfizer OUTSOURCES all scientific and clinical trial work. Nobody inside Pfizer does anything related to product to avoid liability and to have contractors commit fraud on their behalf (so that the executives always have plausible deniability).

In addition this guy is not intelligent. He is drunk, but he is also clearly average IQ. This is exactly the type that Pfizer has hired in droves in the past decade or so, while getting rid of intelligent, experienced people who knew how to design and develop drugs, because they asked too many inconvenient questions and would not be easily bamboozled into implementing mass murder under the moniker of “covid response”.

https://sashalatypova.substack...er-is-mutating-covid

-rduckwor

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
The video of the guy frantically running around the coffee shop, falling down, smashing the tablet- it looks like something we might have seen in The Office. The only things missing are Steve Carell and Rainn Wilson.

posted Hide Post
In his tantrum, he says into the phone that he is surrounded by four or five white people. Racism is real.

** My Underdeveloped Collection **
Sig Sauer P229 .40 Black with Aluminum Grips
Sig Sauer P250 9mm Black
Beretta PX4 Storm 9mm
Springfield XD .40 Subcompact Black
Springfield XD .45 Tactical Bi-Tone

Posts: 638 | Location: Crestview Florida | Registered: July 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
In vino, veritas Wink

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Picture of Ozarkwoods
posted Hide Post
In the second video I see a panicked man realizing the trouble he is in with the company. I ask myself if he was lying why would you lie about something so damaging to the company? There are a billion other subjects he could brag about. No, I believe he is was straight, but now knows he has lost his only paddle and sees the 1000ft waterfall coming.

More employees from Pfizer have contacted PV so it’s only going to intensify for the company.

The good thing is Paul Pelosi didn’t see this coming so he most likely lost some $$$.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 4806 | Location: SWMO | Registered: October 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ozarkwoods:
I ask myself if he was lying why would you lie about something so damaging to the company?
He thought he was just putting words into the air. If his "date" were to try to spread the word, he would be branded just another right-wing conspiracy theorist, since his claim would be unverifiable.

He was drunk and trying to get laid. Every man, gay or straight, has been, at some point in his life, in danger of having the little head think for the big head. For younger guys, that can be a daily occurrence. Sometimes it works out, sometimes it doesn't, and when it doesn't, the consequences can be disastrous. And here we are.

Still, though, factoring all of it including the alcohol, look at his glee when making those claims. He wasn't bragging about how he kicked the quarterback's ass in high school or how he beat out a rival for a new position at work. No, he was bragging about screwing with the lives of everyone on the planet, and he was smiling and laughing about it. I have some sympathy for the guy, but not entirely.

Fire begets Fire
Picture of SIGnified
posted Hide Post
quote:
He was drunk and trying to get laid. Every man, gay or straight, has been, at some point in his life, in danger of having the little head think for the big head. Sometimes it works out, sometimes it doesn't, and when it doesn't, the consequences can be disastrous. And here we are.

Bingo. 1000% spot on. Saw it clearly upon seeing this last night.

This is in part, why we have security Clarences. You have to weed out people who are prone to this behavior.

All the self-puffery from ethylated flit boy; plausible tales of Pfizer shenanigans too.

"Pacifism is a shifty doctrine under which a man accepts the benefits of the social group without being willing to pay - and claims a halo for his dishonesty."
~Robert A. Heinlein

Posts: 26756 | Location: dughouse | Registered: February 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SIGnified:
This is in part, why we have security Clarences.
Eh?

Fire begets Fire
Picture of SIGnified
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
quote:
Originally posted by SIGnified:
This is in part, why we have security Clarences.
Eh?

I’ll see you, and raise you one security Clarence…

"Pacifism is a shifty doctrine under which a man accepts the benefits of the social group without being willing to pay - and claims a halo for his dishonesty."
~Robert A. Heinlein

Posts: 26756 | Location: dughouse | Registered: February 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
"We Have Clearance, Clarence"

-rduckwor

Edge seeking
Sharp blade!
posted Hide Post
I'm going to have to reevaluate my dating strategy of bragging about bioengineering the eradication of mankind.

Posts: 7436 | Location: Over the hills and far away | Registered: January 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:

I do have a request of PV, though- the next time you set up one of these date stings, would it be possible to arrange for the date to be a man and a woman, and not two men? Just once?

Didn’t something similar to this happen like a year ago with a woman on a date with a Pfizer executive. I don’t remember ever hearing any more about it though.

Posts: 3871 | Registered: January 25, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post