SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    ProjectVeritas has video of Pfizer scientist admitting mutation if Covid virus
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

ProjectVeritas has video of Pfizer scientist admitting mutation if Covid virus Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1s1k:
Didn’t something similar to this happen like a year ago with a woman on a date with a Pfizer executive.
God, I hope so.

Posts: 107577 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fire begets Fire
Picture of SIGnified
posted Hide Post
Lol - I once interviewed with BCG…

They took great offense to the term “merchant of death” when discussing management styles. No get the gig lol … Big Grin

Ended up in Annapolis instead.

"Pacifism is a shifty doctrine under which a man accepts the benefits of the social group without being willing to pay - and claims a halo for his dishonesty."
~Robert A. Heinlein

Posts: 26756 | Location: dughouse | Registered: February 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Team Apathy
posted Hide Post
I suppose it is too much to ask that both the subject of the video and the restaurant should be charged for their actions in the 'confrontation' video.

Locking a door and not allowing someone to leave is a crime.

Obviously, battery and destruction of property is as well. There is certainly the evidence to convict.

Posts: 6364 | Location: Modesto, CA | Registered: January 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
He was drunk and trying to get laid. Every man, gay or straight, has been, at some point in his life, in danger of having the little head think for the big head.
Yup.

Whether what he claimed is true, or not (I'm guessing not), that was an incredibly careless thing to say. About on-par with joking about bombs while in line for a TSA check at an airport or waiting to board.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8883 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
This guy is so screwed, I wouldn't be surprised if he ends up a suicide.

Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
How do you think the conversation with his boss went when this it the media?

You can almost visualize the attorneys for Pfizer freaking out in their offices.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37957 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
This guy is so screwed, I wouldn't be surprised if he ends up a suicide.
I was thinking the same thing. He just lost what one sure is a very lucrative career and I may be naive but really limited his job opportunities in that field. I’m sure Pfizer is not the only pharma company up to those types of shenanigans.

Posts: 3919 | Registered: January 25, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rightwire:
How do you think the conversation with his boss went when this it the media?
You can almost visualize the attorneys for Pfizer freaking out in their offices.

THAT would have been fun to watch.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24115 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by 1s1k:
Didn’t something similar to this happen like a year ago with a woman on a date with a Pfizer executive.
God, I hope so.

I misremembered so I was wrong. It was the same type of setting that threw me off.

It was a CNN director getting caught on camera saying how they are going to turn climate change into the next Covid-19 for ratings since Covid 19 was winding down.

https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1549770683890253825

Posts: 3919 | Registered: January 25, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
It's amazing how willing these people are to discuss topics like this, in a bar or restaurant of all places.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37957 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
^^^Not so amazing once you accept that they're ALL Narcicists!

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8883 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
when I watched the first video, I kept thinking this can't be someone high up in Pfizer, this guy is a buffoon

Posts: 19572 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
paradox in a box
Picture of frayedends
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:
quote:
"COVID-19 vaccine
Get the latest information from the CDC."

Hoo boy.

Controlled Discourse Center.
quote:

I do have a request of PV, though- the next time you set up one of these date stings, would it be possible to arrange for the date to be a man and a woman, and not two men? Just once? Roll Eyes

Sasha Latypova doesn't even mention the gay, black checkboxes but she talks about the changed culture of woke hires at Pfizer:

First, about this person. I don’t know who he is, some people are now trying to verify whether he works at Pfizer. Let’s assume that he does work at Pfizer for now. His title is Director of R&D Operations and Scientific Planning. Everyone should understand that this area is NOT a science area. He does not work in a lab. He pushes paper, makes powerpoints and other documents and talks to vendors. Pfizer OUTSOURCES all scientific and clinical trial work. Nobody inside Pfizer does anything related to product to avoid liability and to have contractors commit fraud on their behalf (so that the executives always have plausible deniability).

In addition this guy is not intelligent. He is drunk, but he is also clearly average IQ. This is exactly the type that Pfizer has hired in droves in the past decade or so, while getting rid of intelligent, experienced people who knew how to design and develop drugs, because they asked too many inconvenient questions and would not be easily bamboozled into implementing mass murder under the moniker of “covid response”.

https://sashalatypova.substack...er-is-mutating-covid

I’m curious how you know this info about Pfizer. The title he had certainly would be involved in product development. I know I’ve looked at Pfizer jobs in their R&D areas. Whether they do the manufacturing in house or use contact manufacturers doesn’t change them having employees doing the development of drugs and the manufacturing processes.

This guy’s role. https://www.glassdoor.com/job-...htm?jl=1008433747129

Here’s an automation engineer job supporting vaccine development at Pfizer. Not contracted out. https://www.glassdoor.com/job-...htm?jl=1008251364429

These go to eleven.

Posts: 12436 | Location: Westminster, MA | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
I’m curious how you know this info about Pfizer. The title he had certainly would be involved in product development. I know I’ve looked at Pfizer jobs in their R&D areas. Whether they do the manufacturing in house or use contact manufacturers doesn’t change them having employees doing the development of drugs and the manufacturing processes.

I don't have personal knowledge. I was quoting Sasha Latypova.
You have the link.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."

-rduckwor

Posts: 24115 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
I don't have personal knowledge. I was quoting Sasha Latypova.You have the link.

You were "quoting" without putting it in quotation, hence confusing some readers. Your own writing and the supposed quoted article appear to be just your writing. Wink

Q

Posts: 26381 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
paradox in a box
Picture of frayedends
posted Hide Post
quote:

I don't have personal knowledge. I was quoting Sasha Latypova.
You have the link.

Ahh I didn’t get that when I read it. Well Sasha is way wrong. I provided links. I will say Director of operations isn’t super high up. I’m a manager. Director is 2 levels above me. I’m not at Pfizer. But their leveling is similar.

These go to eleven.

Posts: 12436 | Location: Westminster, MA | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
when I watched the first video, I kept thinking this can't be someone high up in Pfizer, this guy is a buffoon
I couldn't agree more. Even factoring in the alcohol and his burgeoning little stiffie, the guy comes across like the assistant manager at a McDonald's.

Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
You were "quoting" without putting it in quotation, hence confusing some readers...

I didn't mean to confuse...
The colon at the end of my remarks is supposed to indicate that I'm quoting her...
Followed by the link.

quote:
Sasha Latypova doesn't even mention the gay, black checkboxes but she talks about the changed culture of woke hires at Pfizer:

-rduckwor

paradox in a box
Picture of frayedends
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
I couldn't agree more. Even factoring in the alcohol and his burgeoning little stiffie, the guy comes across like the assistant manager at a McDonald's.

I know many Directors in the industry that act that way after a few drinks. The industry as a whole is suffering for qualified people.

These go to eleven.