SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Bourbon Fairy strikes again
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Bourbon Fairy strikes again Login/Join 
posted
Found another bottle of bourbon by the mail box.

American Barrels

Posts: 7020 | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
That's such a cool story, I know you've posted before, but how long and how often has this happened.

------------------------------
Smart is not something you are but something you get.

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Posts: 4787 | Location: Home | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
About 10 years. I think I know who it is but it's one of those things that should, and will, remain somewhat of a mystery.

My parents raised us to help those that 1) were less fortunate than us (and we didn't have much) and 2) were in a situation where they needed help.

That's what I tried to do and I think it's a gentleman I found starting down the wrong path and mentored him.

semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
That is awesome!

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11290 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If the whiskey is half as good as the bottle, it will be a winner. The bottle has the Gadsen snake on the top and the bottom looks like the brass off a shotgun shell.

The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
The website claim Ben Franklin wanted the snake as the new country's mascot. This is not true. Franklin wanted the wild turkey.

Just setting things straight.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

The definition of the words we used, carry a meaning of their own...

Posts: 14039 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Cool story as I've read of it before here. Tip of the hat to both you and the person that drops off the goods.

Posts: 2679 | Location: The Low Country | Registered: October 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Whiskey isn't bad, the bottle is a keeper.