SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    PSA to all male Democrat staffers
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

PSA to all male Democrat staffers Login/Join 
wishing we
were congress
posted
This is a PSA to all male Democrat staffers: If a really hot chick goes on a few dates with you, there's a 75% chance that she works for James O'Keefe

video at:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1583261542065532929

Posts: 19583 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
Big Grin Big Grin

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8909 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
I bet that dipshit is already a former Demonrat staffer.

He is a pompous ass.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23269 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
Pussy>pen>sword.

He got burned by 2 out of 3.

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12782 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tatortodd:
I bet that dipshit is already a former Demonrat staffer.

He is a pompous ass.

…..and he’s just one of legion radical string pullers and policy makers that run government. No wonder the ship is listing.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29708 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Smug prick, just like all the other ambitious political hacks.
He and many, many others, are the one's propping-up empty suits for elected positions, meanwhile, shitheads like Baugh are the one's who are pulling the strings, define positions and write policy for the offices they work for.

Posts: 14657 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
This is a PSA to all male Democrat staffers: If a really hot chick goes on a few dates with you, there's a 75% chance that she works for James O'Keefe

video at:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1583261542065532929

You’re not wrong, but why give the brainless dems a heads-up? It’s much more fun to hear or read about the scoop!

Posts: 1179 | Location: NE Indiana  | Registered: January 20, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blackmore
posted Hide Post
Pictures of really hot chick aren't loading.

Truth: The New Hate Speech

Posts: 3450 | Location: W. Central NH | Registered: October 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post