SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Real or Photoshop? Test.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Reply
  
Real or Photoshop? Test. Login/Join 
Member
Picture of jehzsa
posted
Take a test?

https://landing.adobe.com/en/n...8-real-or-photoshop/

Some are easy to distinguish. Some not so much. Some take time. Some freeze the page.


***************************
Knowing more by accident than on purpose.
 
Posts: 14269 | Location: Tampa, Florida | Registered: December 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
I did terrible >11. Frown
 
Posts: 23910 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
Picture of jehzsa
posted Hide Post
There are some photoshop there that should be real. There are some real there that should be photoshop. Smile


***************************
Knowing more by accident than on purpose.
 
Posts: 14269 | Location: Tampa, Florida | Registered: December 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
hello darkness
my old friend
Picture of gw3971
posted Hide Post
17 out of 25.
 
Posts: 7772 | Location: West Jordan, Utah | Registered: June 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by smschulz:
I did terrible >11. Frown

+1 Mad


Q






 
Posts: 31446 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Got 8 wrong. Thought I could tell from the pixels.
 
Posts: 27721 | Location: SW of Hovey, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
Picture of mcrimm
posted Hide Post
I got 14 right......there's some nice work there.

In the hands of a skilled PS user, some real BS can be created.....



I'm sorry if I hurt you feelings when I called you stupid - I thought you already knew - Unknown
...................................
When you have no future, you live in the past. " Sycamore Row" by John Grisham
 
Posts: 4407 | Location: Saddlebrooke, Arizona | Registered: December 24, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
4 wrong


 
Posts: 7023 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
Picture of PeterGV
posted Hide Post
10 wrong... though I did it on an iPad and couldn't zoom-in on any of the pics. Or, that's the excuse I'm using anyways.

You guys shoulda warned me that they get progressively more difficult. I was feeling pretty clever on those first few pics!
 
Posts: 1318 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: April 24, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Void Where Prohibited
Picture of WaterburyBob
posted Hide Post
I got 16 of 25 correct.

I possibly could have done better, but I was viewing on a small screen.



"If Gun Control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome" - Cam Edwards
 
Posts: 17192 | Location: Under the Boot of Tyranny in Connectistan | Registered: February 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
posted Hide Post
Missed 7, couple I should have known better on.
 
Posts: 2711 | Location: The Low Country | Registered: October 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
Opening up each image in Photoshop or a similar program would reveal most pretty easily. Aliasing and such is pretty easy to see if you zoom in enough and know what to look for.
 
Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
I quit after the first 20. Too easy. Maybe the last 5 are the tough ones? Wink






Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.



"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

The definition of the words we used, carry a meaning of their own...



 
Posts: 15035 | Location: It was CA., Now it's "FREEEEEEDOM!!" (TN) | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
Picture of jehzsa
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LS1 GTO:
I quit after the first 20. Too easy. Maybe the last 5 are the tough ones? Wink

I quit after the first 10. Big Grin

It all started with the second one with the cute girl in a flowing dress with fishes swimming round her hair...


***************************
Knowing more by accident than on purpose.
 
Posts: 14269 | Location: Tampa, Florida | Registered: December 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Obviously not a golfer
Picture of g8rforester
posted Hide Post
17/25. Didn't notice the fish in the hair.
 
Posts: 2438 | Location: Winter Garden, FL | Registered: September 04, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Master-at-Arms
Picture of apf383
posted Hide Post
3 wrong, with a few guesses.



Foster's, Australian for Bud

 
Posts: 7622 | Location: Stuck in NY, FUAC  | Registered: November 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
  Powered by Social Strata  
 

SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Real or Photoshop? Test.

© SIGforum 2026