SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    U.S. Army To Female Soldiers: Be Prepared To Shower With 'Women With Male Genitalia'
Page 1 2 

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
U.S. Army To Female Soldiers: Be Prepared To Shower With 'Women With Male Genitalia' Login/Join 
Picture of 2BobTanner
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by justjoe:
It's a mystery to me how this kind of thing took such a hold on our culture. I know that the Democrat Party became the party of victimology, so "victims" were sought out and courted. But there's more to it, I suspect. I just don't know what it is.... It's quite amazing, really, that the US Army is now talking about, and setting policies regarding, "women with male genitalia."

Careerist officers in Pentagon (aka, REMFs) who want to get promoted to Flag ranks and who don't give a flying you-know-what about the troops in the field. Mad

---------------------
LGBFJB

"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it." — Mark Twain

“Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.” — H. L. Mencken

Posts: 2708 | Location: Falls of the Ohio River, Kain-tuk-e | Registered: January 13, 2005Report This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 2BobTanner:
Well, the "transgenders" won't be able to use the excuse of pregnancy to get out of combat and deployments, that's for sure.

You seriously underestimate these mentally disturbed people.

A Revolutionary Surgery Could Finally Let Trans Women Carry Children

Once perfected they will force the military to pay for it all as well.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Report This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
Yeah, my kids don't really even know I was in the military and have no plans to serve.

I feel really good about helping making that happen these days, with this kind of bullshit overflowing the toilet at the Pentagon and trickling on down to every little nook and cranny base.

Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
What a load of horseshit.

I am SO glad I'm retired...

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15274 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Report This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
IMNSHO, any person who is so confused that they don't know (or admit) the sex they were born is not mentally fit enough to serve in the military. (Yes, I said "sex"--"gender" is an artificial construct formerly used only in languages: masculine, feminine, and neuter; humans have a "sex" and nouns have a "gender".)

Just don't let them serve.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Report This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
quote:
A Revolutionary Surgery Could Finally Let Trans Women Carry Children

Just the title: "...Could FINALLY...." Like we've all been holding our breath and waiting, and we will now stand up and cheer.

I feel sure this is part of the disconnect between the elites--in the media, in academia, in politics, and, yes, in the military-- and the sane masses of ordinary Americans.

In The Brothers Karamazov, one of the main characters, Ivan, says, after a discussion of "God is dead"-- "Now, everything is permitted."

What prophetic words.

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11109 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Report This Post
Picture of jbcummings
posted Hide Post
I would have thought Mathis would have made crap like this vaporize his first week as SecDef. Wonder what political BS stopped him?

———-
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for thou art crunchy and taste good with catsup.

Posts: 4306 | Location: DFW | Registered: May 21, 2012Report This Post