SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Need something from Lowe's help
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Need something from Lowe's help Login/Join 
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted
I need a $25 item shipped from lowes. Another $25 I get free shipping. Can't think of another item they have I need. Any suggestions on items I could order and have shipped?

I could order some shopvac bags. Not sure on batteries if they would ship. Thoughts and suggestions. Thanks

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19231 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A case of lightbulbs

Posts: 404 | Location: Denton, TX | Registered: February 27, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Striker in waiting
Picture of BurtonRW
posted Hide Post
There's a set of Jorgensen bar clamps on sale for $30 (Item# 93360). That's one of those things that I could always use one more of (mainly because I'm not sure where I left the ones I have when I need them).

-Rob

I predict that there will be many suggestions and statements about the law made here, and some of them will be spectacularly wrong. - jhe888

A=A

Posts: 16273 | Location: Maryland, AA Co. | Registered: March 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Perception
posted Hide Post
Angle grinder wheels, dremel parts, Sawzall blades etc.

"The people hate the lizards and the lizards rule the people."
"Odd," said Arthur, "I thought you said it was a democracy."
"I did," said Ford, "it is."
"So," said Arthur, hoping he wasn't sounding ridiculously obtuse, "why don't the people get rid of the lizards?"
"It honestly doesn't occur to them. They've all got the vote, so they all pretty much assume that the government they've voted in more or less approximates the government they want."
"You mean they actually vote for the lizards."
"Oh yes," said Ford with a shrug, "of course."
"But," said Arthur, going for the big one again, "why?"
"Because if they didn't vote for a lizard, then the wrong lizard might get in."

Posts: 3519 | Location: Two blocks from the Center of the Universe | Registered: December 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
Lowes sells Laundry Detergent and cleaning products, something that we all use just about every day. Microfiber towels too.

Extension cord? Can't seem to have too many of those. Or a trouble light?

Posts: 11862 | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
Heat/AC filters

Posts: 5348 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
work gloves - mechanix or something. i like extra gloves. hand tasks vs yard tools vs power tools etc. all kind of gloves. Smile

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 12752 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
How much is the shipping, what are you saving by spending $25 more....

Posts: 23574 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Striker in waiting
Picture of BurtonRW
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HRK:
How much is the shipping, what are you saving by spending $25 more....

That's not how "buy to save" works!

Stop being rational.

-Rob

I predict that there will be many suggestions and statements about the law made here, and some of them will be spectacularly wrong. - jhe888

A=A

Posts: 16273 | Location: Maryland, AA Co. | Registered: March 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The cake is a lie!
Picture of Nismo
posted Hide Post
Buy a $25 gift card.

Posts: 7424 | Location: CA | Registered: April 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It was going to be a $25 purchase, plus shipping. With all the good suggestions so far, what are we up to, about $250?

===
I would like to apologize to anyone I have *not* offended. Please be patient. I will get to you shortly.

Posts: 2072 | Location: The Sticks in Wisconsin. | Registered: September 30, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Krazeehorse
posted Hide Post
TP

Be careful what you tolerate. You are teaching people how to treat you.

Posts: 5690 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
Gift ideas from Lowe's under $50 Big Grin

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
Thanks guys, all good suggestions. I ended up buying a twelve pack of Surefire batteries Wink

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19231 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Happily Retired
Picture of Bassamatic
posted Hide Post
Now this was a good thread. I really like the furnace filters and cleaning stuff. I would have never thought of those.

.....never marry a woman who is mean to your waitress.

Posts: 5050 | Location: Lake of the Ozarks, MO. | Registered: September 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
$29 Craftsmen cordless screwdriver, very handy!
https://www.lowes.com/pd/CRAFT...ALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds

Posts: 10056 | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How far is Lowes that you just can't drive to the store and purchase the item you need instead of buying 25 dollars of stuff you don't need.

Posts: 1627 | Location: USA | Registered: December 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
St. Vitus
Dance Instructor
Picture of blueye
posted Hide Post
Depending on which set, jewelers screwdrivers and a pick set. I just bought one for myself.

Posts: 5310 | Location: basement | Registered: April 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post