SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    You know you're a real rocket surgeon when you make sure that your death threats are on video, audio, and part of the official public record
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

You know you're a real rocket surgeon when you make sure that your death threats are on video, audio, and part of the official public record Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted

Posts: 107699 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 229DAK
posted Hide Post
Reap what you sow, bitch. You're in some deep shit. Where's all your tough words now?

Posts: 9058 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16722 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
16 felony charges, and for what? Threatening some random California city council members as if they have any power whatsoever to affect change in this war between Israel and Hamas. These people don't think past their own faces. Truly ignoramus behavior.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30423 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
She has the courage of her convictions, now she will feel the weight of her convictions. What impresses me is all the charges and the million dollar bond, when crimes against citizens result in reduced charges and little or no bond.

Posts: 17147 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
16 felony charges, and for what? Threatening some random California city council members as if they have any power whatsoever to affect change in this war between Israel and Hamas. These people don't think past their own faces. Truly ignoramus behavior.

Yeah I agree. You are up in a “local” city council meeting bitching and moaning about international shit? Are you fucking stupid or what lady?

Oh and they don’t serve double patty burger meals in jail. So you’re real fucked now!

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12648 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
Damn. Throw every book at her. No mercy. These people are unhinged morons. Make an example or not of her, don't care. Just put her away for good.

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 12750 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Cry bully

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29723 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Yes, stupid squared. To make such a threat on video and entered into an official public record is bad enough, but for this threat to be utterly pointless is beyond the pale.

All these city councils declaring their position on the conflict on question- its so Goddamned stupid and meaningless. To sacrifice one's freedom and to risk becoming a felon over this stupid shit, well, it's preposterous, front to back.

Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post
The Successful Criminal Rules:

1. NEVER make threats.....let it be a surprise.

2. Don't take your cell phone with you. Also don't look up how to commit a crime up on Google.

3. Remember the Sicilian Proverb: Three can keep a secret IF two are dead.

4. Lawyer up.

That aside, we should remember that all politics (and terrorists) start local. If she could get the city council to stand with her cause, that is media to make it a movement to gain more attention and more cities and more counties and more states to pass resolutions. Remember how many city and county councils passed resolutions supporting BLM? Quite a few.

One thing I have noticed, they very seldom say or even try to do this shit in states where there is a Castle Doctrine or Stand Your Ground laws in place. In those places, you make a threat to kill someone AND then show up at their front door, you will soon just be a chalk outline on the front porch or front walk way.

Posts: 3953 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
Bakersfield is probably the most conservative city in Wackyfornia.

It's far enough away from LA and the Gay Bay etc that it's not so affected by all the liberal crap.

Bakers field has a lot of agriculture and oil/energy, maybe not as much as it used to, but not ALL that liberal crap. People WORK there, not siphon off.

This bozo picked a bad area in which to make a mistake.

Posts: 11860 | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I noticed the city council gave her plenty of rope to hang herself, not once did they interrupt her. Razz

Posts: 12729 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
Video and dozens of witnesses - how do you plead?

I found what you said riveting.

Posts: 10711 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
All of these protesters make outrageous claims and threats demanding people be accountable for not following or supporting their beliefs.

Here is a lesson in true accountability.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37993 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Prefontaine:
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:

Yeah I agree. You are up in a “local” city council meeting bitching and moaning about international shit? Are you fucking stupid or what lady?
+2. It's just as braindead as the 1960s with the idiots protesting on college campuses in front of the cafeteria as apparently ladies in hairnets control US foreign policy.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23308 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A man's got to know
his limitations
Picture of hberttmank
posted Hide Post
That is the stupidest fuckin bitch I've seen today.

"But, as luck would have it, he stood up. He caught that chunk of lead." Gunnery Sergeant Carlos Hathcock

Posts: 9368 | Registered: March 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Republican in training
Picture of DonDraper
posted Hide Post
That's a special kind of stupidity. If there were awards for stupidity she'd be the definite favorite to sweep them all.

--------------------
I like Sigs and HK's, and maybe Glocks

Posts: 2272 | Location: SC | Registered: March 16, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I think when she called them “you mother-fuckers” she was protected… when she said “we will come to you homes and murder you!” Then all bets were off!

Moral: Quit while you are ahead!

I predict no jail time, rather community service and an anger management course… any takers?

No quarter
.308/.223

Posts: 2085 | Location: Central Florida.  | Registered: March 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^if she threatened joe average, I’d say you’re probably right. But she threatened politicians. That’s big. They’re going to make an example out of her.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29723 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Keep in mind that there were police officers at the meeting, and they were immediately directed by the council president to take this fool into custody.

When you have the cops on scene when the crime is committed and they are at your service, of course things will move swiftly.