SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Help finding a holster
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Help finding a holster Login/Join 
posted
I am looking for a kydex holster for S&W M&P 2.0 CORE Pro Series in 9mm. The gun has suppressor height sights and a Holosun 507C mounted on it.

The pistol is just a range toy for right now, but after I get used to the optics I want to shoot sone IDPA matches with it.

Also, I'm not looking to spend a ton of money on the holster. If possible I would like to keep it in the $60-$70 price range.

Thanks

Posts: 2226 | Location: Lawrenceburg, In | Registered: May 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
R&R Holsters. Looks like they can fit your gun.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16086 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
https://rrtholsters.com/2020/

I've got one duty holster now, and another on the way. I'm pretty happy with them.

“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy

Posts: 8338 | Location: Attempting to keep the noise down around Midway Airport | Registered: February 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post