SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Seeking a manual auto tire air pump for road use
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Seeking a manual auto tire air pump for road use Login/Join 
Picture of rsd1220
posted Hide Post
Got a Ryobi 18V One+ portable air inflator. Didn't test yet, but has good reviews. Runs on a rechargeable.

__Phase plasma rifle in the 40-watt range__

Posts: 1113 | Location: Pangea | Registered: June 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
half-genius,
half-wit
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tsmccull:
Why not get a small portable air tank, fill it to 120 psi or whatever its max is and haul that around in the trunk? A lot quicker if you ever need it and you won't require biceps like the Incredible Hulk!

Ah, but if you DID go the hand-pump route, you'd pretty soon HAVE biceps like the Incredible Hulk, right?

tac

Posts: 11331 | Location: UK, OR, ONT | Registered: July 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wrightd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by trapper189:
quote:
I don't know how long I can run it before turning it off though, I'll need to call them again.

The manual says 25 minutes at 30psi at 72 degrees. The FAQs on the website says duty cycle is how long in can be run per hour, so 25 minutes running then 35 minutes of rest.

That's impressive. The cylinder is too hot to touch after one minute of run time, so the little pump must be one tough little bastard. Thanks trapper.

Lover of the US Constitution
Wile E. Coyote School of DIY Disaster

Posts: 8690 | Location: Nowhere the constitution is not honored | Registered: February 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
You're welcome.

Pro tip: Don't leave it in front of your truck to cool off. Place it off to the side. If my wife hadn't started screaming, I would have found out just how well built mine is.

Posts: 10968 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wrightd
posted Hide Post
Ha ! Sometimes screaming wives are extremely helpful. I know my good wife has saved me from destroying more than a few items over the last thirty years !

Lover of the US Constitution
Wile E. Coyote School of DIY Disaster

Posts: 8690 | Location: Nowhere the constitution is not honored | Registered: February 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post