SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Karma: SK ratcheting box wrenches - Metric **Winner az4783054**
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Karma: SK ratcheting box wrenches - Metric **Winner az4783054** Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
I would appreciate being added to the list. Several motorcycles need all the attention they can get -

Posts: 2132 | Location: south central Pennsylvania | Registered: November 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
Count me in for a shot, please. Would definitely come in handy in the garage.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15327 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 9mmnut
posted Hide Post
Please count me in and thanks.

Posts: 1195 | Location: Southern ,Mi. | Registered: October 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because something is legal to do doesn't mean it is the smart thing to do.
posted Hide Post
Very nice karma offer!
Please add my name to the mix.

Integrity is doing the right thing, even when nobody is looking.

Posts: 4134 | Location: Metamora MI | Registered: October 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nice Karma...

Please include me. Def can use these on my 96 4Runner.

Andrew

Duty is the sublimest word in the English Language - Gen Robert E Lee.

Posts: 863 | Registered: May 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I could get a ton of use out of those. Please count me in.

Posts: 2753 | Registered: March 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of smlsig
posted Hide Post
Wow!
Please count me in and thank you!

------------------
Eddie

Our Founding Fathers were men who understood that the right thing is not necessarily the written thing. -kkina

Posts: 6318 | Location: In transit | Registered: February 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
I could use those. Please include me.

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please add me, thanks for the chance !!

Posts: 1913 | Location: U.P. of michigan | Registered: March 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in,thanks

Posts: 655 | Location: South Texas | Registered: February 27, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Vote the
BASTIDS OUT!
Picture of yanici
posted Hide Post
I'm all in on this. Thank you. Could have used those quite a few times.

John

"Building a wall will violate the rights of millions of illegals." [Nancy Pelosi]

Posts: 2409 | Location: N.E. Massachusetts | Registered: June 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Enter me please, thanks for the chance!

Posts: 83 | Location: New Albany,Indiana on the river | Registered: November 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
These would be a great asset. Thank you.

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
H.O.F.I.S
posted Hide Post
Me too please.

"I'm sorry, did I break your concentration"?

Posts: 1513 | Location: Above water | Registered: September 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please count me in. Thanks.

Posts: 459 | Location: ATL | Registered: March 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member!
posted Hide Post
Add me please! Thanks!

Posts: 4344 | Location: Boise, ID USA | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Awesome Karma! Count me in.

Posts: 729 | Location: Raleigh, NC | Registered: May 15, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Joie de vivre
Picture of sig229-SAS
posted Hide Post
Wow! What a great Karma! Please count me in as well.

Posts: 3852 | Location: 1,960' up in Murphy, NC | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Edge seeking
Sharp blade!
posted Hide Post
Pick me! Thanks

Posts: 7457 | Location: Over the hills and far away | Registered: January 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nice Karma please include me, I can put them to good used.

Posts: 474 | Location: Minnesota  | Registered: June 14, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post