SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Karma: SK ratcheting box wrenches - Metric **Winner az4783054**
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Karma: SK ratcheting box wrenches - Metric **Winner az4783054** Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Please count me in and thank you.
BG

Posts: 937 | Location: Greeley, CO | Registered: March 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not easy being me
posted Hide Post
Please include me!
I have a number of older metric based items I need to keep running.
Mainly outdoor power equipment, along with a few Honda vehicles.

Posts: 2769 | Location: Middle TN | Registered: March 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
Please and thank you. My car is all metric as well.

Not minority enough!

Posts: 8021 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
Please include me. What a great karma.

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4025 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SIGguy229
posted Hide Post
Yes! please add me! Will definitely use on my Jeep JKU

Posts: 1723 | Location: South.....Carolina | Registered: May 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the opportunity! I need the metrics..

Posts: 912 | Location: Tucker, Ga. | Registered: June 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please include me. Thank you, Ironworker

Posts: 621 | Location: northern VA. | Registered: August 18, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Count me in

Posts: 2 | Registered: September 17, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
In please, could use it for sure. Thanks

Posts: 22909 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man Once
Child Twice
posted Hide Post
I could use them. Thanks

Posts: 11148 | Location: NE OHIO | Registered: October 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
I would truly appreciate a set of quality metrics, what with a 21 year old Volvo and all. Thanks so much for the chance!

I returned, and saw under the sun, that the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favour to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all. -Ecclesiastes 9:11

Posts: 7257 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shorted to Atmosphere
Picture of Shifferbrains
posted Hide Post
Very nice karma!! I would put these to very good use should I be so lucky. Thanks for the chance.

Posts: 5200 | Location: Manteca, CA | Registered: May 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Master of one hand
pistol shooting
Picture of Hamden106
posted Hide Post
I'm in. After working on old US cars all my life. My metric tools are rather few.

SIGnature
NRA Benefactor CMP Pistol Distinguished

Posts: 6314 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 01, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of james_1234
posted Hide Post
Very nice. I could used those. Please count me in. Thank you.

Posts: 1362 | Location: Colorado | Registered: May 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ermagherd,
10 Mirrimerter!
Picture of ElKabong
posted Hide Post
Add me too
The son is going to diesel tech school when he gets finished with his Marine Reserve mos training
The required tool list he sent me is pretty daunting

I quit school in elementary because of recess.......too many games
--Riff Raff--

Posts: 2917 | Location: WV | Registered: September 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Tools, tools, tools... one can never have too many Tools!

Please put me on the list... Thanks for the chance!

Posts: 10055 | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Haveme1or2
posted Hide Post
I'd love em !
Please enter me.
Thank you.

Johnny
Haveme1@gmail.com

Posts: 1002 | Location: Mint Hill NC | Registered: November 26, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I love dogbones. I'm in!

Posts: 2690 | Location: Baltimore | Registered: October 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cut and plug
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the chance. Of all the tools I have a decent of ratcheting wrenches is something I’m missing. Thanks again!

Posts: 1145 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I could use this! I have very few metric tools.

ARman

Posts: 3153 | Registered: May 19, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post