SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Rhode Island gubernatorial, attorney general candidates arrested with 48 pounds of marijuana
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Rhode Island gubernatorial, attorney general candidates arrested with 48 pounds of marijuana Login/Join 
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TigerDore:
quote:
The pair, who are leaders of a Christian sect – The Healing Church

Um, no. Definitely not.

+1 Total BS.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Move Up or
Move Over
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RichardC:
It's Dave, man. Open up. I think the cops saw me come in here.

Dave's not here...

Posts: 4954 | Location: middle Tennessee | Registered: October 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
WTAF?

Posts: 107704 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rocket72
posted Hide Post
I nose where I'd be looking for the rest of their stash.

Posts: 1537 | Registered: July 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fire begets Fire
Picture of SIGnified
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigdeal:
quote:
Originally posted by SIGnified:
Time to leagalize the debbil’s lettuce ...
Yeah, that should be the takeaway from this story. Roll Eyes

Wouldn’t be a “story”.

This is what Prohibition looks like ... clearly being prohibited doesn’t do jack.

Many homes have wine cellars and liquor bars that well exceed that “Police Math” grass ... and long-haired Jebbus looks like he would concur Wink

Funny thing how everyone celebrating the likelihood of a BK/Scotus win is wondering which liquid to pour tonight ... LoL. Cool

"Pacifism is a shifty doctrine under which a man accepts the benefits of the social group without being willing to pay - and claims a halo for his dishonesty."
~Robert A. Heinlein

Posts: 26756 | Location: dughouse | Registered: February 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
quote:
If there was truly 48lbs of dried, finished, buds (which I doubt because of typical Police Math, which often weighs the dirt and the buckets and the stalks and everything), it would have taken about 200+ plants to net 48lbs of sellable weed, so, I dunno, like 3-4 regular 2car garages worth of flowering plants, or a whole house full, something like that, maybe more.

Don't see any dirt in the photos, maybe it's some really heavy shit man.....

Posts: 23560 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hop head
Picture of lyman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SIGnified:
quote:
Originally posted by ChuckWall:
Jesus, which one is the dude? or am I not allowed to ask that anymore?

47 “gender orientation” choices ... why not 48?

the correct (Politically correct) is yes

however I am fairly sure the top pic is the female,

https://www.chesterfieldarmament.com/

Posts: 10434 | Location: Beach VA,not VA Beach | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by YooperSigs:
It seems to me that, at least lately, the average American (if he / she still exists) is surrounded by people who can only be described as bizarre.
This story would illustrate that point.
Or maybe its just me.....
Oh.... And thank you, Jesus, for the non-racist cannabis![/QUOTE

Yes, they do walk among us.

Posts: 4472 | Registered: November 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
American Gothic.

Posts: 11003 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by trapper189:
American Gothic.

Definitely, they need overalls and a pitchfork.

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Joy Maker
Picture of airsoft guy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 46and2:
First of all, haha.

You can tell from the photos they've been trimming and drying/curing it, using those Mason jars for that is super common, and the branches hanging which is what precedes curing.

They're either growing it, or helping a grower, given the photos...

Nobody I've ever heard of buys 48lbs in unfinished form like that.

If there was truly 48lbs of dried, finished, buds (which I doubt because of typical Police Math, which often weighs the dirt and the buckets and the stalks and everything), it would have taken about 200+ plants to net 48lbs of sellable weed, so, I dunno, like 3-4 regular 2car garages worth of flowering plants, or a whole house full, something like that, maybe more.

quote:
Originally posted by Will938:
If you don't become a screen writer for comedy movies, then you're an asshole.

Posts: 17005 | Location: Washington State | Registered: April 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HRK:
IF you have that much on hand, either you're smoking way too much weed, or you're dealing...

You could never convince me that 50 pounds of high potency weed is personal use; clearly they were dealing it.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15616 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post