SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    With Black Friday upon us, the Hazzard Frought Tool ad.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

With Black Friday upon us, the Hazzard Frought Tool ad. Login/Join 
Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted

Posts: 5737 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Free men do not ask
permission to bear arms
Picture of George43
posted Hide Post
Very very funny.

A gun in the hand is worth more than ten policemen on the phone.
The American Revolution was carried out by a group of gun toting religious zealots.

Posts: 3808 | Location: Spring, Texas | Registered: June 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Mohel Knife. Hilarious! Big Grin

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16087 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Noise and fume generator. Smile

Posts: 958 | Registered: October 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of tgtshuter
posted Hide Post
Bono safety glasses. Cool Razz

Looking twice when I noticed the sale prices are higher than the regular price. Smile

Posts: 711 | Location: SC, USA | Registered: October 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My granddad kept paint cans of bent nails that he had salvaged from various carpentry jobs. He needed a nail, he fished around until he found what he wanted, straightened it out some and drove it home. He rarely had two pennies to rub together, so he made do.

On seeing the nail straightener, my first thought was his voice saying “That’s too much for that, I can straighten ‘em myself!”

--
I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.

JALLEN 10/18/18
https://sigforum.com/eve/forum...610094844#7610094844

Posts: 2363 | Location: Roswell, GA | Registered: March 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
St. Vitus
Dance Instructor
Picture of blueye
posted Hide Post
One stop Christmas shopping. Thank you.

Posts: 5301 | Location: basement | Registered: April 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jimg1960
posted Hide Post
I’m thinking the laser guided paint brush attached to a roomba to paint the baseboards.

Posts: 301 | Location: Tennessee  | Registered: July 08, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No ethanol!
posted Hide Post
Someone put a lot of work into that ad. Tie between the 8 function tester and the manual chainsaw!

------------------
The plural of anecdote is not data. -Frank Kotsonis

Posts: 2009 | Location: Berks Co PA | Registered: December 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
wait, I saw that umbrella someplace in the news this past year.

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10922 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too clever by half
Picture of jigray3
posted Hide Post
My FIL, who frequents Harbor Freight, got a little defensive.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: jigray3,

"We have a system that increasingly taxes work, and increasingly subsidizes non-work" - Milton Friedman

Posts: 10354 | Location: Richmond, VA | Registered: December 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Comic Relief
Picture of Eponym
posted Hide Post
No 20% OFF coupon?

Posts: 4818 | Location: Indianapolis, IN | Registered: September 28, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jimg1960:
I’m thinking the laser guided paint brush attached to a roomba to paint the baseboards.

You will need to get the "Cat wearing a shark costume" guidance system too. It ensures there is hair-laden paint on the furniture.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31435 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
Actually, the "moron light" might actually be useful....

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
My favorite was the Bono glasses. Big Grin This is the sort of thing Mad magazine did in its heyday.

Posts: 27949 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
I would so buy that carpenter's dreidel.

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12776 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ArtieS:
I would so buy that carpenter's dreidel.

I'm SO tempted to grab the plumb bob from my maintenance guy's tool box and laser some markings on it. Big Grin

God bless America.

Posts: 13494 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chilihead and Barbeque Aficionado
Picture of 2Adefender
posted Hide Post
What a hoot, thanks for posting that!

The Second Amendment is not about hunting or sport shooting.

Posts: 10490 | Location: FL | Registered: December 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am digging the garden hose/extension cord, it would cutdown on clutter lol

Posts: 1178 | Location: Upstate  | Registered: January 11, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ride the lightning
Picture of Killer Instincts
posted Hide Post
Funny as hell!

Posts: 2167 | Location: Underway | Registered: March 17, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post