SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Sleeping with the windows open. . . . In November, in NO. West illinois
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sleeping with the windows open. . . . In November, in NO. West illinois Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Windows :shut
Heater : On

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54646 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blume9mm
posted Hide Post
I wonder if there is anyone like me.... I sleep outside on a porch year round. Only time I sleep inside is when I have to go out of town. My wife, who sleeps inside, makes the dog that sleeps with me come inside if it gets too cold.

My Native American Name:
"Runs with Scissors"

Posts: 4441 | Location: Greenville, SC | Registered: January 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go Vols!
Picture of Oz_Shadow
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Blume9mm:
I wonder if there is anyone like me.... I sleep outside on a porch year round. Only time I sleep inside is when I have to go out of town. My wife, who sleeps inside, makes the dog that sleeps with me come inside if it gets too cold.

I need to see this porch

Posts: 17889 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post