SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    5555th Post Karma - a riddle for the forum - WINNER ANNOUNCED
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

5555th Post Karma - a riddle for the forum - WINNER ANNOUNCED Login/Join 
Connoisseur of
Fine Firearms
Picture of lbaker45
posted Hide Post
Holsters and gun belts.

Posts: 1930 | Location: Midwest | Registered: November 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Connoisseur of
Fine Firearms
Picture of lbaker45
posted Hide Post
Law enforcement officers.

Posts: 1930 | Location: Midwest | Registered: November 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Connoisseur of
Fine Firearms
Picture of lbaker45
posted Hide Post
You are describing a gun show and all the different guns there? The dealers and the customers, all into firearms.

Connoisseur of
Fine Firearms
Picture of lbaker45
posted Hide Post
Batteries

thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted Hide Post
Is the answer midwestern dicks?

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

Posts: 12670 | Location: Madison, MS | Registered: December 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gloom, despair and
agony on me.
Picture of drabfour
posted Hide Post
I’m gone gone with when you come to the forum And you look through the sub-forums you will find some of the oldest/longest threads.

Savior=Trump thread.
Devil=Cat thread.
Perfection=Glock thread.
Beauty in time=Watch thread.
Random =LBJ ER thread?

Posts: 5015 | Location: Texas | Registered: July 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
I definitely think the theme is long-running multi-year Sigforum threads with over 100 pages.

So the first four above are probably correct, with:

-Trump is a first-rate assclown, but...
-Enough with the cat pictures
-You will buy a Glock
-A revival of the Watch thread

But the 5th one has to be the Sigforum Joint Story Collaboration.

Posts: 33037 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gloom, despair and
agony on me.
Picture of drabfour
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RogueJSK:
But the 5th one has to be the Sigforum Joint Story Collaboration.

Yeah that’s the one that has me stumped. I think you are right I totally forgot about that thread since I haven’t seen it in awhile.

Posts: 5015 | Location: Texas | Registered: July 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I can't tell if I'm
tired, or just lazy
Picture of ggile
posted Hide Post
The 5th one would be; they are all part of the Sig Forum, with the 1st one being the JAllen thread. Don't add me since I entered earlier and I think drabfour is on the right track and I am just thinking out loud.

"The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living."

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety"
Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 2107 | Location: South Dakota-pheasant country | Registered: June 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
Dang, Rouge! You're good! Congratulations!

Good riddle. I had some ideas that weren't even close.

Posts: 11610 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
ChicagoSigMan, I just wanted to congratulate you on an impressively well-crafted riddle. Seriously, I am impressed. And to, of course, congratulate RogueJSK, who absolutely knocked it out of the park on the first swing. Well done, man. Smile

Posts: 17621 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I can't tell if I'm
tired, or just lazy
Picture of ggile
posted Hide Post
Good job, Rogue!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: ggile,

"The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living."

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety"
Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 2107 | Location: South Dakota-pheasant country | Registered: June 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eating elephants
one bite at a time
Picture of ffips
posted Hide Post
that was cool

Posts: 3580 | Location: in the southwest Atlanta metro area | Registered: September 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nosce te ipsum
Picture of Woodman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by .38supersig:
Oh boy!

You're giving away a 1996 Subaru WRX STI driven and raced by Colin McRae! Eek Count me in! Big Grin

A Subaru would be nice but I'd rather have a ride on one of these!

Great karma riddle!

Posts: 8759 | Registered: March 24, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the generous Karma!

Posts: 33037 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gloom, despair and
agony on me.
Picture of drabfour
posted Hide Post
Congrats Rogue!

Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
ChicagoSigMan, you rock. My 9mm stocks were starting to dwindle, since my agency no longer provides us practice ammo.

Not any more! $200 was the sweet spot:

Now in Florida
Picture of ChicagoSigMan
posted Hide Post
Perfect. Just what I had in mind. I was originally going to offer a case of 9MM ammo, but I figured I would let the winner pick whatever they wanted.

Happy shooting!

Posts: 6082 | Location: FL | Registered: March 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post