Find
Notify
Tools

An Old Movie Login/Join 
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted
watching 'It came From Outer Space'

pretty cheezie special effects and the music is outstanding....

Big Grin

gun handling isn't the best

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53188 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
Yeah, I watched "Giant Tarantula" and Clint Eastwood came to the rescue in the last couple of minutes. I enjoyed it quite a bit. Wink

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19190 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too soon old,
too late smart
posted Hide Post
Some of those old cheesy scary movies enabled me to set many a land speed record on the way home in the dark. No one ever saw me because our small town didn’t have street lights at the time.

Posts: 4757 | Location: Southern Texas | Registered: May 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
I've seen the Blob several times in my youth. That was scarey from start to finish.. Big Grin. Real too.

Posts: 17900 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have not yet begun
to procrastinate
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by David Lee:
I've seen the Blob several times in my youth. That was scarey from start to finish.. Big Grin. Real too.

I didn't know my ex-wife was in your neighborhood.
Sorry about that. Frown

--------
After the game, the King and the pawn go into the same box.

Posts: 3775 | Location: Central AZ | Registered: October 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
I recall seeing the lines attached to Super Man when he was flying. No photoshop back then.

Posts: 17900 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post