SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    I just want to know one thing
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I just want to know one thing Login/Join 
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
From what I’ve read, he’s a short stop….

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29743 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Will is going to need the Mother of All Neuralyzer‘s to unwind this release em-BARE-ASS-ing bit of information.

Posts: 3500 | Location: Lehigh Valley, PA | Registered: March 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
From where I view it, the man has lost every shred of dignity he ever possessed. Either he stands up and get some of it back, or he lies down and wallows in it. Judging by his past behavior, the way his kids were raised, I think the latter.

Smith has moved up in my dead pool, this guy is ripe for something completely wacko.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16734 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry that my former respect for Will that he lost over his dumbass slap to another comedian and "apparent" good guy went out the window, just dove down even further. Not as low as Bill Cosby, who at one point seemed so together, but about close to that level.

Posts: 1925 | Location: Pacific Northwet | Registered: August 01, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No ethanol!
posted Hide Post
Next movie..... Independence Gay.

------------------
The plural of anecdote is not data. -Frank Kotsonis

Posts: 2026 | Location: Berks Co PA | Registered: December 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by preten2b:
Next movie..... Independence Gay.
Men in Back

Posts: 107794 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No ethanol!
posted Hide Post
I, Robutt

------------------
The plural of anecdote is not data. -Frank Kotsonis

Posts: 2026 | Location: Berks Co PA | Registered: December 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Good one Big Grin

Posts: 107794 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
Six Degrees of Sodomy

The Legend of TeaBagger Vance

Handcock

Seven Poofs

Bath House Boys for Life

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23354 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Beautiful Mind
Picture of DetonicsMk6
posted Hide Post
Who is the Duane that was laying pipe? Almost afraid to get an answer.....

“The most dangerous man to any government is the man who is able to think things out for himself, without regard to the prevailing superstitions and taboos. Almost inevitably he comes to the conclusion that the government he lives under is dishonest, insane, and intolerable...”
― H.L. Mencken

-All views expressed are those of the author and do not reflect those of the author's employer-

Posts: 4815 | Registered: March 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16402 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DetonicsMk6:
Who is the Duane that was laying pipe? Almost afraid to get an answer.....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Duane_Martin

GI Jane said they are going to take legal action against Bilal. She then elaborated and deflected stating Bilal is trying to get back at them over some book he helped with that was about the Cuck.
Good luck with the lawsuit honey. There has been rumors of the Cuck being bisexual for 25 years.

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12673 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of arabiancowboy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by preten2b:
I, Robutt

Cool

Posts: 2409 | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
is circumspective
Picture of vinnybass
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tatortodd:
Six Degrees of Sodomy

The Legend of TeaBagger Vance

Handcock

Seven Poofs

Bath House Boys for Life

Enema of the State.

"We're all travelers in this world. From the sweet grass to the packing house. Birth 'til death. We travel between the eternities."

Posts: 5489 | Location: Las Vegas, NV. | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cold Ass Honkey
Picture of Sig Vicious
posted Hide Post
Originally posted by parabellum:
Was Will pitchin' or was he catchin'?

Where there's a Will,
there's a way...

------------------------------
Never fully gruntled.

Posts: 2174 | Location: OR-ee-GUN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
Collateral Booty

The Pursuit of Happypenis

Posts: 8628 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fly High, A.J.
Picture of tk13
posted Hide Post
A Lad "in"

Posts: 1647 | Location: Suffolk, VA | Registered: March 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted Hide Post
Switch hitter, either side of the plate.

Posts: 9565 | Location: NE GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Men in Back

hahahahahahahaha!

Posts: 8628 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post

Q

Posts: 26553 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post