SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    I just want to know one thing
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I just want to know one thing Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted
Was Will pitchin' or was he catchin'?

Posts: 107774 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No ethanol!
posted Hide Post
Either way I'm sure he knew he was the bitch.

------------------
The plural of anecdote is not data. -Frank Kotsonis

Posts: 2024 | Location: Berks Co PA | Registered: December 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
There can only be one answer. He was in between.

Q

Posts: 26540 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blume9mm
posted Hide Post
“There was a couch and Will was bent over the couch and Duane was standing up killing him, murdering him. It was murder in there.”

My Native American Name:
"Runs with Scissors"

Posts: 4441 | Location: Greenville, SC | Registered: January 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just Hanging Around
posted Hide Post
I think Will was ambidextrous.

Posts: 3244 | Location: NE Kansas | Registered: February 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
probably a good thing
I don't have a cut
posted Hide Post
I had to search to find out what this was about. I could have gone the rest of my life not knowing about it. I mean, I still don't care but a more descriptive title might have made me not want to look. Just sayin.

Posts: 3392 | Location: Tampa, FL | Registered: February 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Well, it would certainly explain a lot over the last few years…

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15640 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post

Timestamped.

Sure sounds like catching to me. Eek

Posts: 17236 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
Confused

I need to get out more. I have no idea what y'all are discussing.
EDIT: Never mind, I really don't want to know any more, 'cause I came back to this thread and saw parabellum's post immediately below this one.

Eeeeeewwww

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30756 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Paten:
I mean, I still don't care but a more descriptive title might have made me not want to look.
Butt err excuse me- but, a more descriptive thread title would have informed you of what you didn't want to know, without the option you had of searching or not searching.

Something like "WILL SMITH ANAL GAY SEX ALLEGATIONS: ARE THEY TRUE??"

I tried to help you but you are a victim of your own curiosity. Razz

goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
Yeah, personally I preferred the hint to the hammer.

Posts: 18100 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
By the way, I'm certain this is how Jaden was conceived.

Gotta be

Also, I hear Will is a big fan of this game. HUGE fan.

"Play anytime, anywhere"

Optimistic Cynic
Picture of architect
posted Hide Post
So, you're saying that Chris Rock was making fun of the wrong asshole?

Definition: "Anti-news" - something that would be actual news if it were not true.

Posts: 6520 | Location: NoVA | Registered: July 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by architect:

Y'know, the most dangerous thing in the world is a man with nothing to lose, and I'd say that that train has pulled into the station for ol' Will.

If the man had any pride left at all, he'd go scorched earth on his no-talent succubus of a wife. She's already emasculated him completely, turned him into a weakling cuckold by fucking other men and BRAGGING about it in public, and now she's dispatched a hit squad consisting of some of the supposedly closest people to him, to grind his remains into the dirt.

He should come out and- err that is to say, he should publicly air all their dirty laundry, nuking his own perimeter to take her with him, because he's already gone.

Frankly, I wouldn't be saddened to hear that he'd strangled her to death. Of all the vile succubi in Hollywood, that worthless bitch takes the cake. She has destroyed this man; genuinely evil.

Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
quote:
Originally posted by architect:

Y'know, the most dangerous thing in the world is a man with nothing to lose, and I'd say that that train has pulled into the station for ol' Will.

If the man had any pride left at all, he'd go scorched earth on his no-talent succubus of a wife. She's already emasculated him completely, turned him into a weakling cuckold by fucking other men and BRAGGING about it in public, and now she's dispatched a hit squad consisting of some of the supposedly closest people to him, to grind his remains into the dirt.

He should come out and- err that is to say, he should publicly air all their dirty laundry, nuking his own perimeter to take her with him, because he's already gone.

Frankly, I wouldn't be saddened to hear that he'd strangled her to death. Of all the vile succubi in Hollywood, that worthless bitch takes the cake. She has destroyed this man; genuinely evil.

On Twitter and Truth Social.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31488 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The cake is a lie!
Picture of Nismo
posted Hide Post
They call that a "versatile".

Posts: 7425 | Location: CA | Registered: April 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
So is he still a fresh prince or is he now a stale princess?

Posts: 13748 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
The Flesh Prancer of Derriere

No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
Now, this is a story all about how
My Ass got flipped-turned upside down
And I'd like to take a minute
Just sit right there
I'll tell you how I became the princess of a town called Bel-Air

Posts: 5361 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 4MUL8R
posted Hide Post
We know that Will and Jada do not live together, and have been separated for over seven years.

A man's got to know his limitations.

-------
Trying to simplify my life...

Posts: 5089 | Location: Commonwealth of Virginia | Registered: January 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post