SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Blue line karma
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Blue line karma Login/Join 
Picture of TAP
posted
Up for karma via the karmanator...
An Overkill Ironworks thin blue line metal flag, it is 13" x 20"
It has patina on the flag overall, but I do not have the means to post a pic.
No way to verify, so I would like anyone who puts in, you respect that men and women died tried doing their best while wearing a uniform.

Posts: 831 | Location: Portland, OR. | Registered: October 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live for today.
Tomorrow will
cost more
Picture of motor59
posted Hide Post
Unlucky number 1. Perfect for the retirement man cave, currently under construction.
Thanks!

suaviter in modo, fortiter in re

Posts: 3142 | Location: Exit 7 NJ | Registered: March 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please count me in for this, my brother has been a police officer in Las Vegas for almost 20 years now. I'm sure he would appreciate this, thanks.

Posts: 2017 | Registered: April 09, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
Please count me in, with my thanks for the opportunity. As with motor59: It would also be perfect for my retirement man cave, also currently under construction Smile

I have a couple good friends that are or were police officers, have had other friends in the past that were police officers, and have worked with LE in a volunteer capacity many times in the past.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lugerguards
posted Hide Post
Please count me in. Both parents are retired LEO and my son is pursuing a CJ career.

Shawn

Nothing here to see!

Posts: 1865 | Location: Will County, Illinois | Registered: October 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SIG's 'n Surefires
Picture of M-11
posted Hide Post
I'm in, please, for M-11 Jr's LEO man cave he's making.

"Common sense is wisdom with its sleeves rolled up." -Kyle Farnsworth
"Freedom of Speech does not guarantee freedom from consequences." -Mike Rowe
"Democracies aren't overthrown, they're given away." -George Lucas

Posts: 6880 | Location: IL, due south of the Arch | Registered: April 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post

Is this it?

If so, I would be happy to display it in my garage (which is open a lot of the time)

And I do respect those who have given all, and those who are so willing.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43889 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TAP:
I do not have the means to post a pic.
Posting a photo is easy, but if you want, email one to me at the address in my profile and I'll post it for you.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30682 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I can't tell if I'm
tired, or just lazy
Picture of ggile
posted Hide Post
I'm a retired LEO and I would love the have that flag hanging on the wall of my man-cave, aka den, computer room. Smile

Please add me. Thanks!

"The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living."

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety"
Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 2090 | Location: South Dakota-pheasant country | Registered: June 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Great karma. Please count me in. Thank you

Posts: 5419 | Location: Pittsburgh, PA, USA | Registered: February 27, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please count me in as a retired LEO. I would hang it in our living room for all to see!

Officers lives matter!

Posts: 3265 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: February 12, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the Karma! Please add me to the list. I'd love to hang that in my office.

Posts: 32517 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
hello darkness
my old friend
Picture of gw3971
posted Hide Post
Count me in please. I just recently hit the 20 year mark as an LEO. Funny how i never thought i would get to 20 years and now it seems its going too fast.

Posts: 7724 | Location: West Jordan, Utah | Registered: June 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
Thank you for the opportunity. I did 26+ years, now retired (hardest assignment of all).

Beware of a man whose only pistol is a 1911, he's probably very good with it.

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
Please count me in - that would be mounted in a garage where all can see.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

The definition of the words we used, carry a meaning of their own...

Posts: 14038 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Serenity now!
posted Hide Post
I would love to have that in my house, displayed proudly.

------------------------------------------------

9/11/01 Never Forget

"In valor there is hope" - Tacitus

Posts: 2675 | Location: VA | Registered: April 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Where there's smoke,
there's fire!!
Picture of techguy
posted Hide Post
Please add me that is freaking awesome.

Posts: 1773 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: February 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Please enter me, I only have two pictures hanging on the walls of my house, this would instantly increase my collection by 50%.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20827 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
That is some primo Man Cave wall decoration there. Please add me in for a shot that and thanks for the chance.

I returned, and saw under the sun, that the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favour to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all. -Ecclesiastes 9:11

Posts: 7263 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
Absolutely please count me in.

Posts: 22912 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post