SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    BMW driver that ran over FL Trooper Arrested
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

BMW driver that ran over FL Trooper Arrested Login/Join 
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted
Is it a FloridaMan issue if the guy is from New York?

Owner Of BMW That Hit Trooper Last Month Found In NYC

Donnell Reddy was arrested Friday on charges of attempted murder, aggravated fleeing and eluding, and leaving the scene of a crash.

Authorities say he is the driver of the white BMW in the hit-and-run crash that injured Trooper Arsenio Caballero on May 25th on the exit ramp of the Florida Turnpike near Hollywood Boulevard.

Caballero's injuries from last month's incident included a broken arm.

Reddy is facing charges that include attempted murder, and he's awaiting extradition to Broward County.

Link to original video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?...OxE&feature=youtu.be

Posts: 23220 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would this be good for 20 years in the slammer?

-c1steve

Posts: 4039 | Location: West coast | Registered: March 31, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
He will be getting a much needed all expenses paid vacation in the Sunshine state I’m guessing.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15497 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
So let it be written,
so let it be done...
Picture of Dzozer
posted Hide Post
Did the person in the silver SUV start clapping after the trooper was hit?

'Live long and prosper'

Posts: 3909 | Location: The Prairie | Registered: April 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ol' Jack always says...
what the hell.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dzozer:
It looks like she puts her hand up to her face and then start slapping her knee.

Posts: 10186 | Location: PA | Registered: March 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
So let it be written,
so let it be done...
Picture of Dzozer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kx90:
quote:
It looks like she puts her hand up to her face and then start slapping her knee.

Ok- thanks - dang these eyes! Roll Eyes

'Live long and prosper'

Posts: 3909 | Location: The Prairie | Registered: April 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
put him in the middle of the track at Daytona and let the driver play dodge car.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

Only in an insane world are the sane considered insane.

The memories of a man in his old age
Are the deeds of a man in his prime

Posts: 14020 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kx90:
quote:

I think she was motioning the second officer he was clear to get in front of the SUV.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

Only in an insane world are the sane considered insane.

The memories of a man in his old age
Are the deeds of a man in his prime

Posts: 14020 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Perhaps the driver felt that since he owns a BMW that he is above the law, and can do what he wants to do. I believe that he is about to find out that that is definitely NOT the case!!

Posts: 6600 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Move Up or
Move Over
posted Hide Post
I had a friend peel out after getting a ticket to show how annoyed he was with the officer for writing him up.

Same officer got in his car and pulled him right back over.

Officer walks up and I'm in the passenger seat laughing so hard I was crying. Officer was a little annoyed by this point and asked if I thought it was funny.

I told him "with respect officer, I can't believe my buddy is such a dumbass" He stood there for a minute and then started laughing and said "yes, he is a dumbass". He then wrote him a second ticket for reckless driving which put my buddy well over the point limit.

I wonder if this dumbass tried the same thing. To increase his dumbassery, he doesn't stop, knowing the other officer has his vehicle info?

Either way I'm glad the officer wasn't hurt any worse than he was. I hope they push for the max...

I can't decide which is worse: Having to work interstate traffic with all the dumbasses driving 2 ton bricks or going on a domestic call...

Posts: 4954 | Location: middle Tennessee | Registered: October 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
In my experience driving for years in a very large American city, BMW drivers have a tendency to drive like real assholes. Maybe they're pissed off that they cannot yet afford a Mercedes. Whatever the case, I have witnessed BMW drivers actling like genuine assholes many, many times.

The way this guy acted in that video is a good example of the irrational behavior BMW drivers are prone to.

If you drive on the top end Perimeter highway in Atlanta, you've seen it, too.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107236 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post

Posts: 13161 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Woke up today..
Great day!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
In my experience driving for years in a very large American city, BMW drivers have a tendency to drive like real assholes. Maybe they're pissed off that they cannot yet afford a Mercedes. Whatever the case, I have witnessed BMW drivers actling like genuine assholes many, many times.

The way this guy acted in that video is a good example of the irrational behavior BMW drivers are prone to.

If you drive on the top end Perimeter highway in Atlanta, you've seen it, too.

Funny you say that. First off I agree completely. The funny part is my wife was buying a new car a few years ago. She drove a BMW and really liked the vehicle. Tells me she can't buy it. I ask her why and she replies "then everybody will think I'm a total asshole". Swear to god. I almost spit out my coffee when she said that I was laughing to hard.

Posts: 1767 | Location: Chicagoland | Registered: December 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of HayesGreener
posted Hide Post
I was on the Florida Turnpike to and from West Palm last month. The traffic on that turnpike and the Orlando area is absolutely nuts so I was not surprised when this happened. People driving like fools should not be the norm. I want FHP to take a scorched earth approach to calm that madness down but I doubt they will go there due to the tourism economy.

CMSGT USAF (Retired)
Chief of Police (Retired)

Posts: 4357 | Location: Florida Panhandle | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Donnell Reddy

At first I thought that was a stage name but no, it's his REAL name. And here's a photo:

https://www.nbc-2.com/story/40...r-on-florida-highway

Posts: 15898 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: May 21, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Oh Donnell, you be in deep shit......right where you belong!!

Posts: 6600 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sigmund:

quote:
Donnell Reddy
At first I thought that was a stage name but no, it's his REAL name. And here's a photo:

https://www.nbc-2.com/story/40...r-on-florida-highway
He does look just a wee bit arrogant.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30537 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
I’d pursue this wanker myself after seeing that...

Posts: 13790 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
He looks like that juicy smellit fella.

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That rug really tied
the room together.
Picture of bubbatime
posted Hide Post
Florida typically FROWNS heavily on folks that injure and or attempt to kill police officers. I see a 20 year stint in the hottest, most un-airconditioned Florida state prison they can find for this wanker. The prison dorms all over Florida are well over 100 degrees inside right now, 24 hours a day. REAL comfortable existence for the next 20 years. On the plus side, he has access to as much fountain water that he cares to drink. He is going to need it to stay hydrated. 98 degrees today, feels like temp of 110.

Posts: 6660 | Location: Floriduh | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post