SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    PETA is bored, and wants to replace Punxsutawney Phil, with a robot.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

PETA is bored, and wants to replace Punxsutawney Phil, with a robot. Login/Join 
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted
Seems legit.

https://www.peta.org/wp-conten...ndhog-Day-Letter.pdf

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6219 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
PETA needs to stop driving angry

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29711 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43906 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Something wild
is loose
Picture of Doc H.
posted Hide Post

"And gentlemen in England now abed, shall think themselves accursed they were not here, and hold their manhoods cheap whiles any speaks that fought with us upon Saint Crispin's Day"

Posts: 2746 | Location: The Shire | Registered: October 22, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
Don't replace with a robot - just kill the whole stupid silly tradition.

Posts: 5906 | Location: Denver, CO | Registered: September 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1806 | Location: Spokane, WA | Registered: June 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do---or do not.
There is no try.
posted Hide Post
It looks like PETA’s president signed the letter while being chased by a honey badger.

An “F” for both her idea AND penmanship.

Posts: 4502 | Registered: January 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Void Where Prohibited
Picture of WaterburyBob
posted Hide Post
PETA - People Existing To Agitate

"If Gun Control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome" - Cam Edwards

Posts: 16525 | Location: Under the Boot of Tyranny in Connectistan | Registered: February 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Donate Blood,
Save a Life!
Picture of StarTraveler
posted Hide Post
Crazy.

That reminds me: I need to see Groundhog Day.

Again.

"Aut viam inveniam aut faciam (I will either find a way or make one)." -- Hannibal Barca

Posts: 2107 | Location: Georgia | Registered: July 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
PETA - People Eating Tasty Animals.

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
Well, if he is fired, he might be able to get a job doing Geico commercials. (Woodchucks and groundhogs are the same animals.)

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chilihead and Barbeque Aficionado
Picture of 2Adefender
posted Hide Post
Don’t be messin’ With Punxsy Phil. The Prognosticator of all Prognosticators. Just leave him alone, you damn PETA pantywaists. Bunch of GDCs, all of you.

Leave our traditions alone. Stupid as they may be.

The Second Amendment is not about hunting or sport shooting.

Posts: 10491 | Location: FL | Registered: December 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post