SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    From The Annals of Stupid Criminal Tricks: Golfer Traps Suspect Inside Porta-Potty
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

From The Annals of Stupid Criminal Tricks: Golfer Traps Suspect Inside Porta-Potty Login/Join 
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted

Stinks for him

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Woke up today..
Great day!
posted Hide Post
Not the sharpest tool in the shed

Posts: 1779 | Location: Chicagoland | Registered: December 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
The instant karma made me smile. Also, chuckled at how "gently" the officer rolled it over.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23354 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
CAPT Obvious
Picture of Spiff_P239
posted Hide Post
This story put a huge smile on my face. Shitty life choices have shitty consequences.

Posts: 3522 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances with Wiener Dogs
Picture of XinTX
posted Hide Post
Bad guy was probably in there getting shit-faced.

“The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren't enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be a crime that it becomes impossible for men to live without breaking laws.” Ayn Rand

“If we relinquish our rights because of fear, what is it exactly, then, we are fighting for?” Sen. Rand Paul

Posts: 8352 | Registered: July 21, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Maybe the officers on the forum can answer this. Who's patrol car does he get to ride in? Low man on the totem pole?

Posts: 1051 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: December 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
Shitter's full.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30769 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What a crappy situation.

Posts: 2494 | Location: WI | Registered: December 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
Car Thief: Ha... lost em!

BAM!!

Car Thief: SHIT!

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 38027 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Now I want to hear from all our LE members. What would you do to transport this guy? Hose him down and give him a jumpsuit? I can’t believe you’d sit this fool in your car.

Posts: 1007 | Registered: July 14, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 400m:
Now I want to hear from all our LE members. What would you do to transport this guy? Hose him down and give him a jumpsuit? I can’t believe you’d sit this fool in your car.

Call the fire department for a washdown....no seriously. Big Grin Then the low person on the totem pole or a prisoner cruiser van transports the suspect.

Shithead ended in a shitcan with a shit ton of troubles. That is the definition of a shitty life. At least one cop got his merit badge that day: Commandeering a golf cart during a pursuit!

The only thing that could have made that video better is one of the cops having a 9 iron ready ( or maybe a driver, if that portion of the course required it) as the suspect comes out of the port-a-potty.

Posts: 3958 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prepared for the Worst, Providing the Best
Picture of 92fstech
posted Hide Post
I've never had one that bad, but I've transported my share of shit and piss covered suspects. Plastic rear seats and transport cages are your friend.

Posts: 8705 | Location: In the Cornfields | Registered: May 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 400m:

Can you use an open trailer? Handcuff and ankle cuffs to keep him in place?

Maybe run the whole thing through a car wash on the way to the hoosegow?

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30769 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Call for the van to transport. AKA paddy wagon.

Posts: 17294 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post