SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Jury Trial Ordered for CNN’s Don Lemon Over Sexual Assault Allegations
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Jury Trial Ordered for CNN’s Don Lemon Over Sexual Assault Allegations Login/Join 
posted
https://pjmedia.com/news-and-p...allegations-n1557362

In 2019, CNN’s Don Lemon was accused of sexual assault. After more than two years of delays due to a lengthy discovery process and COVID-19, Lemon will soon be going to court. An order for a jury trial was entered into the court system on Dec. 20, 2021, by a federal judge in New York. Lemon reportedly was opposed to a jury trial and had asked for a bench trial, which would have left his fate up to a judge.

According to the lawsuit, which was filed by Dustin Hice in August of 2019 in Suffolk County Court, “[Lemon] put his hand down the front of his own shorts, and vigorously rubbed his genitalia, removed his hand and shoved his index and middle fingers into Plaintiff’s mustache and under Plaintiff’s nose.”

The incident is alleged to have occurred in a Hamptons bar in 2018.

“Lemon intensely pushed his fingers against Plaintiff’s face under Plaintiff’s nose,” the lawsuit continues, “forcing Plaintiff’s head thrust backward as Defendant repeatedly asked Plaintiff ‘Do you like p—y or d–k?’ While saying this, Mr. Lemon continued to shove his fingers into Plaintiff’s face with aggression and hostility.”

Don Lemon has denied wrongdoing, but a witness says he allegedly saw the incident described in the lawsuit.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/...eged-assault-witness

This news comes on the heels of CEO Jeff Zucker’s resignation and the firing of Chris Cuomo.

Posts: 12685 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
“Lemon intensely pushed his fingers against Plaintiff’s face under Plaintiff’s nose,” the lawsuit continues, “forcing Plaintiff’s head thrust backward as Defendant repeatedly asked Plaintiff ‘Do you like p—y or d–k?’ While saying this, Mr. Lemon continued to shove his fingers into Plaintiff’s face with aggression and hostility.”

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Very smooth. Appropriate in seedy venues only. You know those old rundown theatres in the inner city.

Posts: 17238 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I would say that in any organization even approximating normalcy, Lemon would lose his job if convicted, but he works for a company that allowed a guy to keep his job after jacking off during a Zoom call.

Still, here's hoping that Lemon and Stelter both lose their jobs.

Posts: 107612 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fourth line skater
Picture of goose5
posted Hide Post
Holy crap is anyone at CNN keeping it in their pants?

Posts: 7527 | Location: Pueblo, CO | Registered: July 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
I would say that in any organization even approximating normalcy, Lemon would lose his job if convicted, but he works for a company that allowed a guy to keep his job after jacking off during a Zoom call.

Still, here's hoping that Lemon and Stelter both lose their jobs.
There's one difference at CNN today than a month ago in that a huge sales deal is looming that CNN is a piece of (hence the reason I truly believe Zucker got the hook), so I think all these clowns left at CNN are skating on thin ice right now when it comes to that deal. If Lemon wasn't black and gay, I think the current management at CNN would get a call from higher up the chain with orders to get rid of the guy. It may take a bit longer, but my bet is, Lemon is history at CNN.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jimbo Jones
posted Hide Post
Seems like all the chickens are coming home to roost. Its beautiful!

---------------------------------------
It's like my brain's a tree and you're those little cookie elves.

Posts: 3625 | Location: Cary, NC | Registered: February 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
It's not just the visible bodies there. I suspect if there was a true house cleaning, all that would be left is real estate, equipment, and a name. No self-respecting person would be working there; only mentally deluded libtards.

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16223 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
He apparently seemed pretty upset Zucker was leaving; I wonder if Zucker was supposed to 'protect' Lemon along with Wallace. Then again, I never did quite understand why Lemon was supposed to be something big in CNN's lineup.

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Il Cattivo:
... I never did quite understand why Lemon was supposed to be something big in CNN's lineup.
As noted above: Black and gay.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Yes your Honor, that’s when I K.O’d Mr. Lemon, sir.

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by recoatlift

You’re damn right about that. It doesn’t matter who the guy is, rub your nuts and put your fingers in my face, literally on my mustache, I don’t think I would choose to hold back. I am pretty sure that would invoke a violent response from me.

Just as well, how the hell did he get that close to you? Seriously, if I’m chatting with you, and you start scrubbing your nuts like Beavis with a spatula, I’m stepping back, and already in defense mode by the time you upholster that dirty dickbeater.

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4025 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Web Clavin Extraordinaire
Picture of Oat_Action_Man
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by goose5:
Holy crap is anyone at CNN keeping it in their pants?

To be fair to Don Lem-on, he did actually keep it in his pants. Big Grin Roll Eyes

----------------------------

Chuck Norris put the laughter in "manslaughter"

Educating the youth of America, one declension at a time.

Posts: 19837 | Location: SE PA | Registered: January 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:

Somewhat ironically, it seems out of everyone at CNN, Toobin is the only who can keep his hands to himself.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30410 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Is it just me being the "old guy" that I am or is there a very disproportionate number of LGBTQABCXYZ folks in the television news/talk media?

The “POLICE"
Their job Is To Save Your Ass,
Not Kiss It

The muzzle end of a .45 pretty much says "go away" in any language - Clint Smith

Posts: 2891 | Location: See der Rabbits, Iowa | Registered: June 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yew got a spider
on yo head
Picture of DoctorSolo
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Beancooker:
quote:

You’re damn right about that. It doesn’t matter who the guy is, rub your nuts and put your fingers in my face, literally on my mustache, I don’t think I would choose to hold back. I am pretty sure that would invoke a violent response from me.

Just as well, how the hell did he get that close to you? Seriously, if I’m chatting with you, and you start scrubbing your nuts like Beavis with a spatula, I’m stepping back, and already in defense mode by the time you upholster that dirty dickbeater.

Post of the day!

Big Grin

Hilarious and spot on.

Posts: 5144 | Location: Colorado Springs | Registered: April 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
So who is going next?

Stelter or Lemon?

I say Stelter...he doth protest too much here

Posts: 33815 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Beancooker:
quote:

That’s what I was thinking.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
So who is going next?

Stelter or Lemon?

I say Stelter...he doth protest too much here
It appears Lemon's trial date has not been set, so if it will be Stelter. If he's not canned soon he won't be canned at all because leftists have a notoriously short memory when it comes to the transgressions of their own.

At the very least, expect an "extended vacation" for Lemon before his trial. There's no way that CNN would allow him on the air when he's about to go to trial, whenever that may be.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107612 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fire begets Fire
Picture of SIGnified
posted Hide Post
Buzz Lightyear - while moving his left arm upward in a sweeping motion towards the stars says:

“Perverts, perverts everywhere…”

"Pacifism is a shifty doctrine under which a man accepts the benefits of the social group without being willing to pay - and claims a halo for his dishonesty."
~Robert A. Heinlein

Posts: 26756 | Location: dughouse | Registered: February 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ensigmatic:
quote:
Originally posted by Il Cattivo:
... I never did quite understand why Lemon was supposed to be something big in CNN's lineup.
As noted above: Black and gay.

Hell, if all it takes is having some exposure to journalism, being gay, and being of color, then they could hire Andy Ngo to do his job and probably get a lot more viewers. No, there's gotta be a reason why someone that incompetent and boring would get a job and a paycheck like that.

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post