SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Sarah Huckabee Sanders to be sworn in as Arkansas Governor
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sarah Huckabee Sanders to be sworn in as Arkansas Governor Login/Join 
Vote the
BASTIDS OUT!
Picture of yanici
posted Hide Post
Since most nouns are gender specific will all have an "X" added. Example: La cocina, the kitchen will be just cocinax? La prefix indicates female.

John

"Building a wall will violate the rights of millions of illegals." [Nancy Pelosi]

Posts: 2411 | Location: N.E. Massachusetts | Registered: June 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
I hope they don't try that shit on other groups of people... I mean, Chinx??? Eek

I found what you said riveting.

Posts: 10716 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by goose5:
Guess they're not going to be kicking her out of any more restaurants.

Govenor Huckabee should take a little trip back to that little restaurant in Virginia sometime. Just for a little dessert.

Posts: 283 | Location: Central PA | Registered: November 11, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
https://www.thegatewaypundit.c...isting-orders-covid/

Arkansas Governor Sarah Huckabee Sanders Terminates All Existing Orders on Covid

By Cristina Laila
Published January 13, 2023 at 7:03pm

Newly-elected Arkansas Governor Sarah Huckabee Sanders (R) on Friday signed an executive order terminating all five existing orders on Covid.

“In Arkansas, we will not have mask or vaccine mandates. We will not shut down churches or schools. And we will move beyond COVID.” Sarah Huckabee Sanders said.

“I stand for freedom and it’s time to get back to normal.” she added.

Governor Sanders repealed the following five COVID-19 executive orders according to thv11:

* Executive Order No. 20-11: was effective as of March 30, 2020, and created the Arkansas Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act Steering Committee

* Executive Order No. 20-17: was effective as of April 13, 2020, and created the Governor’s Medical Advisory Committee for Post-Peak COVID-19 Response

* Executive Order No. 20-21: was effective as of April 21, 2020, and created the Governor’s COVID-19 Testing Advisory Group

* Executive Order No. 20-28: was effective as of May 26, 2020, and created the Governor’s COVID-19 Technical Advisory Board

* Executive Order No. 20-50: was effective as of November 13, 2020, and created the Governor’s COVID-19 Winter Task Force

Q

Posts: 26504 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SigSAC:
quote:
Originally posted by RogueJSK:
Also possibly the first child to follow in the footsteps of their Arkansas governor parent (Mike Huckabee).

I know we've had sibling governors, but I don't think we've had parent/child governors.

California - Edmund "Pat" Brown and Edmund "Jerry" Brown.

Also Kentucky. Steve Beshear (father) and Andy Beshear

Posts: 375 | Location: The Dark And Bloody Ground | Registered: July 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Again, neither Brown nor Beshear were governors of Arkansas.

Posts: 32562 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post