SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Emergency room today
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Emergency room today Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Good to hear. Heal up fast so you can have at it again. Local guy put one in his heart. He lived to tell about it. No long lasting damage.

Posts: 17281 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
Hope that it heals quickly. And hope that it wasn’t your trigger finger!

Serious about crackers

Posts: 9004 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
A guy I work with managed to nail his hand to what he was nailing while up on a ladder. THAT had to be fun. Eek Eek Eek

Posts: 33891 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 28013 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The success of a solution usually depends upon your point of view
posted Hide Post
Not proud of it, but I've got the T-shirt.

“We truly live in a wondrous age of stupid.” - 83v45magna

"I think it's important that people understand free speech doesn't mean free from consequences societally or politically or culturally."
-Pranjit Kalita, founder and CIO of Birkoa Capital Management

Posts: 3855 | Location: Jacksonville, FL | Registered: September 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post