SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Unhinged climate change whacko shouting and spitting into the camera, via my favorite liberal Jimmy Dore
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Unhinged climate change whacko shouting and spitting into the camera, via my favorite liberal Jimmy Dore Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted
Dore is a liberal- a classic liberal, not a leftist. I don't agree with him on everything but I find I agree with him on most things.

Here's a bit of entertainment for your Sunday. A guy raving- literally raving- on TikTok(!) about "radical Republicans" and climate change. It's hilarious that he says "You know, in person, I'm a reasonable guy..." Big Grin

Anyway, enjoy.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107624 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
The angry dude is why some differences in humanity result in war and utter annihilation. People like that cannot be convinced. They have to be defeated and rendered voiceless and powerless. If he survives the battlefield, his abilities are so destroyed he creeps off and suffers his demons alone and away.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29708 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Isn't that John Stewart?

Posts: 815 | Location: Southern NH | Registered: October 11, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
Am I being to harsh when I call that climate loon a literal, undeniable, unquestionable utter twatwaffle?

Santa Maria! He’s crazier than if he’d been smoking that whacky tabbacy shit.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31445 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
Good points on the whacko on TikTok.

However, Jimmy Dore was extremely uneducated and off base on his bit on ANWR. There are two parts of ANWR and you'll see why this is important in a minute:
  • The 1002 Area (1,500,000 acres) in ANWR was set aside by Congress in 1980 for oil & gas development. This is between the Arctic Ocean (technically Beaufort Sea) and Brooks Mountain Range.
  • The wild life refuge south of the Brooks Mountain range.

Years of political battles and outright lies by the opposition about oil & gas development in ANWR. The 1002 Area is further north than trees can physically grow so if you see an article with pictures of trees you know they're lying their ass off. I've been in ANWR in the winter and it looks like the planet Hoth from Empire Strikes back. I've also been to ANWR in the "summer" and there are just grasses and moss where ice normally is.

The Trump administration opened it for lease sale at the request of the State of Alaska. Biden administration suspended the leases in June '21.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.
  •  
    Posts: 23269 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Frangas non Flectes
    Picture of P220 Smudge
    posted Hide Post
    quote:
    Originally posted by Sig2340:
    Santa Maria! He’s crazier than if he’d been smoking that whacky tabbacy shit.

A couple big bong rips of some heavy indica would probably be a good thing for him. Mellow his ass right out.

Posts: 17151 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    posted Hide Post
    Why is our country so divided? People like this. Roll Eyes

End of Earth: 2 Miles
    Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16098 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    The Main Thing Is
    Not To Get Excited
    Picture of wishfull thinker
    posted Hide Post
    ^^^
    Well in the gentlest way possible I gotta disagree. It's people like me and I suspect you, that are causing the rift.

THEY want to close the rift, they want everyone to be like them so they like us, tell us what to do, when to do it, how to do it and of course where to do it. Also they will eat us when times get tough and there are so many people Guam is like totally, actually like tipping over.

You and I wreck their utopia because we just want to be left the fuck alone and they aren't having it because reasons.

So a little disagreement among friends.

Posts: 6396 | Location: Washington | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Raptorman
    Picture of Mars_Attacks
    posted Hide Post
    It was Obama that removed fines for "green energy" killing Golden Eagles and other raptors.

Also Obama started the Barred Owl cull.

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
    Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34124 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Drill Here, Drill Now
    Picture of tatortodd
    posted Hide Post
    quote:
    You and I wreck their utopia because we just want to be left the fuck alone and they aren't having it because reasons.
    They're lemmings and don't get why we won't "get with the program"

3 of the most successful strategies of liberal puppetmasters that they made part of the ideology for their legion of lemmings:
  • everybody must be in lock-step and failure to do so will result in ostracizing from all friends/acquaintances. No logical argument required to change their mind to the liberal thought du jour. They follow like lemmings or get ostracized.
  • no idea/initiative is ever a failure. It's either they're so enlightened they're ahead of their time, the great unwashed masses are racists/bigots/misogynists, not everyone tried hard enough, or a combination of the above.
  • the long game (aka incrementalism) for changing society one tiny victory after another over several generations. They've certainly done this with the environmental movement.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.
  •  
    Posts: 23269 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Fourth line skater
    Picture of goose5
    posted Hide Post
    You have to be outrageous if you want to go viral.

If any are on Twitter, follow Tony Heller. He also has done a blog for even longer. He has an excellent presentation. https://realclimatescience.com/

If you're into; podcasts, look up Tom Nelson. He interviews many scientists at the end of reason on this topic. Very informative.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: goose5,

Posts: 7529 | Location: Pueblo, CO | Registered: July 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    posted Hide Post
    I can't even get through a video like that. What a over dramatic loon.

I did not know Jimmy Dore was a liberal.

Posts: 3923 | Registered: January 25, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    bigger government
    = smaller citizen
    Picture of Veeper
    posted Hide Post
    Any time anyone brings up overpopulation, I politely remind them that there are tons of places in this world that allow assisted or unassisted suicide.

“The urge to save humanity is almost always only a false-face for the urge to rule it.”—H.L. Mencken

Posts: 9160 | Location: West Michigan | Registered: April 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Peace through
    superior firepower
    Picture of parabellum
    posted Hide Post
    I was just waiting for him to break out about a pledge pin on my uniform.

No More
    Mr. Nice Guy
    posted Hide Post
    quote:
    Originally posted by tatortodd:

• no idea/initiative is ever a failure. It's either they're so enlightened they're ahead of their time, the great unwashed masses are racists/bigots/misogynists, not everyone tried hard enough, or a combination of the above.

• There is a lot of magical thinking, based in ignorance, in very many people. The younger generations are worse but not unique.

They believe that literally anything can be swiftly engineered to solve any problem. They also believe the universe is a simple system which can be controlled.

Thus it is simple to understand climate, the scientists are always correct, and if they just force people to not do the undesirable things then voila! Easy solutions will magically appear.

So many people think the world works the way it is shown in movies and games. Magical.

Posts: 9457 | Location: On the mountain off the grid | Registered: February 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Peace through
    superior firepower
    Picture of parabellum
    posted Hide Post
    It's a religion, leftism. Truly, it is. There can be no arguing with or alternative truth to the dogma. It's simply not possible. Anyone who attempts to go against their religious doctrine is a heretic, guilty of blasphemy, and we all know what happens to heretics.

This is why these people will never listen to reason, and when they start their idiotic yammering about "having a conversation" it means that we should prepare to be lectured, like this jackass, spewing saliva at the top of his lungs.

On the wrong side of
    the Mobius strip
    Picture of Patrick-SP2022
    posted Hide Post

Posts: 4129 | Location: Texas | Registered: April 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
    Picture of Balzé Halzé
    posted Hide Post
    I'm surprised the headline didn't read "as early as the day after tomorrow."

Roll Eyes

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
    NRA Life Member (Patron)
    God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30410 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post