SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Off duty female police officer, in Brazil of course
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Off duty female police officer, in Brazil of course Login/Join 
posted
The would be rapist picked poorly in this case:
https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=s2vT9_1553525542

-c1steve

Posts: 4052 | Location: West coast | Registered: March 31, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4757 | Location: Florida Panhandle  | Registered: November 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I love happy endings. There seem to be frequent videos of off-duty cops shooting bad guys in Brazil, good for them.

Posts: 15907 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: May 21, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted Hide Post
quote:
A police officer off duty reacted to an assault and killed a criminal in Butantã, in the West Zone of the state capital. The bandit was taken to the hospital, but he could not resist his injuries.

I wouldn't be able to resist a high-five for the lady.

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

Posts: 12406 | Location: Madison, MS | Registered: December 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of John Steed
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Georgeair:
quote:
A police officer off duty reacted to an assault and killed a criminal in Butantã, in the West Zone of the state capital. The bandit was taken to the hospital, but he could not resist his injuries.

I wouldn't be able to resist a high-five for the lady.
I think I would congratulate her from a respectful distance. Eek

... stirred anti-clockwise.

Posts: 2078 | Location: Michigan | Registered: May 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sigmund:
I love happy endings. There seem to be frequent videos of off-duty cops shooting bad guys in Brazil, good for them.

This is probably because there is so much crime in Brazil and only police can carry guns. With their elections coming, regular citizens may be given that ability as well.

-c1steve

Posts: 4052 | Location: West coast | Registered: March 31, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
Who says the death penalty doesn't deter crime? It has deterred him from ever breaking the law again.

Posts: 8615 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be prepared for loud noise and recoil
Picture of sigalert
posted Hide Post
“Could not resist his injuries” Big Grin

“Crisis is the rallying cry of the tyrant.” – James Madison

"Keep your fears to yourself, but share your courage with others." - Robert Louis Stevenson

Posts: 3620 | Location: Middle Tennessee  | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rail-less
and
Tail-less
posted Hide Post
According to these internet videos everyone in Brazil is either a criminal or an off duty cop.

Posts: 13190 | Location: Charlotte, NC | Registered: May 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How many times did she shoot him? I see one flash and one obvious blood stain, but some on Twitter are saying she shot twice.

Posts: 1071 | Location: Cary NC | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Perhaps the first shot was with the muzzle in contact with the robber’s belly, obscuring the flash. I bet that was an ouchie.

Posts: 26895 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by arfmel:
Perhaps the first shot was with the muzzle in contact with the robber’s belly, obscuring the flash. I bet that was an ouchie.

One guy is saying she shoots him again after he tries to rise, which is more of a kneel. I don’t see it.

Posts: 1071 | Location: Cary NC | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yew got a spider
on yo head
Picture of DoctorSolo
posted Hide Post
AMF!

Posts: 5130 | Location: Colorado Springs | Registered: April 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Happily Retired
Picture of Bassamatic
posted Hide Post
Pretty sure I saw two shots.

.....never marry a woman who is mean to your waitress.

Posts: 5035 | Location: Lake of the Ozarks, MO. | Registered: September 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
I only see one shot. When he tries to get up and falls on his back, I think that is when he “Could not resist his injuries”

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4025 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
As Jerry would say, “That’s a shame”.

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Neel
posted Hide Post
I can't tell if it's only one shot or she anchors him when he tries to rise.
Either way she handled herself very well, good shoot

Posts: 559 | Location: Idaho Panhandle | Registered: May 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cparktd
posted Hide Post
Maybe two shots. Watch at half speed... at about 10 sec. He stops his forward motion / attack and his knees buckle, could that be a first shot with direct body contact? Then a short second later you see a flash, second shot?

Either way a good outcome.

If it ain't woke... don't fix it.

Posts: 4128 | Location: Middle Tennessee | Registered: February 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blume9mm
posted Hide Post
she shot him a second time when he tried to get up. Muzzle blast could have been between the 'frames' of the video.

My Native American Name:
"Runs with Scissors"

Posts: 4441 | Location: Greenville, SC | Registered: January 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I can't tell if I'm
tired, or just lazy
Picture of ggile
posted Hide Post
One muzzle flash, one shot! It just took him a few seconds to realize he was dead.

"The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living."

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety"
Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 2086 | Location: South Dakota-pheasant country | Registered: June 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post