https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=s2vT9_1553525542

-c1steve
March 27, 2019, 09:59 AM
ElToro
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ubw5N8iVDHI
These things happen
March 27, 2019, 09:59 AM
Sigmund
I love happy endings. There seem to be frequent videos of off-duty cops shooting bad guys in Brazil, good for them.
March 27, 2019, 10:38 AM
Georgeair
quote:
A police officer off duty reacted to an assault and killed a criminal in Butantã, in the West Zone of the state capital. The bandit was taken to the hospital, but he could not resist his injuries.

I wouldn't be able to resist a high-five for the lady.

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

March 27, 2019, 10:56 AM
John Steed
quote:
Originally posted by Georgeair:
quote:
A police officer off duty reacted to an assault and killed a criminal in Butantã, in the West Zone of the state capital. The bandit was taken to the hospital, but he could not resist his injuries.

I wouldn't be able to resist a high-five for the lady.
I think I would congratulate her from a respectful distance. Eek

... stirred anti-clockwise.
March 27, 2019, 11:04 AM
c1steve
quote:
Originally posted by Sigmund:
I love happy endings. There seem to be frequent videos of off-duty cops shooting bad guys in Brazil, good for them.

This is probably because there is so much crime in Brazil and only police can carry guns. With their elections coming, regular citizens may be given that ability as well.

-c1steve
March 27, 2019, 11:16 AM
TigerDore
Who says the death penalty doesn't deter crime? It has deterred him from ever breaking the law again.
March 27, 2019, 11:32 AM
sigalert
“Could not resist his injuries” Big Grin

“Crisis is the rallying cry of the tyrant.” – James Madison

"Keep your fears to yourself, but share your courage with others." - Robert Louis Stevenson
March 27, 2019, 12:01 PM
Dusty78
According to these internet videos everyone in Brazil is either a criminal or an off duty cop.

March 27, 2019, 12:35 PM
FrankMoses
How many times did she shoot him? I see one flash and one obvious blood stain, but some on Twitter are saying she shot twice.
March 27, 2019, 01:23 PM
arfmel
Perhaps the first shot was with the muzzle in contact with the robber’s belly, obscuring the flash. I bet that was an ouchie.
March 27, 2019, 02:39 PM
FrankMoses
quote:
Originally posted by arfmel:
Perhaps the first shot was with the muzzle in contact with the robber’s belly, obscuring the flash. I bet that was an ouchie.

One guy is saying she shoots him again after he tries to rise, which is more of a kneel. I don’t see it.
March 27, 2019, 08:31 PM
DoctorSolo
AMF!
March 27, 2019, 08:52 PM
Bassamatic
Pretty sure I saw two shots.

.....never marry a woman who is mean to your waitress.
March 27, 2019, 09:12 PM
Beancooker
I only see one shot. When he tries to get up and falls on his back, I think that is when he “Could not resist his injuries”

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread
March 27, 2019, 10:51 PM
erj_pilot
As Jerry would say, “That’s a shame”.

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24
March 27, 2019, 11:37 PM
Neel
I can't tell if it's only one shot or she anchors him when he tries to rise.
Either way she handled herself very well, good shoot

March 27, 2019, 11:40 PM
cparktd
Maybe two shots. Watch at half speed... at about 10 sec. He stops his forward motion / attack and his knees buckle, could that be a first shot with direct body contact? Then a short second later you see a flash, second shot?

Either way a good outcome.

If it ain't woke... don't fix it.
March 28, 2019, 05:21 AM
Blume9mm
she shot him a second time when he tried to get up. Muzzle blast could have been between the 'frames' of the video.

My Native American Name:
"Runs with Scissors"
March 28, 2019, 08:43 AM
ggile
One muzzle flash, one shot! It just took him a few seconds to realize he was dead.

"The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living."

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety"
Benjamin Franklin