SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Perfect Example Of Wokness Beginning To Eat Itself
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Perfect Example Of Wokness Beginning To Eat Itself Login/Join 
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
Woker than thou.

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8955 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Syngin1066
posted Hide Post
To me, it sounds like a bunch of lazy children tried to “seize the means of production” and ultimately cost themselves their jobs. Nobody ever really wins the woke Olympics.

All I've had all day is like six gummy bears and some scotch...

Posts: 4851 | Location: Celina, TX | Registered: February 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posting without pants
Picture of KevinCW
posted Hide Post
I wonder if anyone learned anything...

I doubt it, even such thick irony is lost of some of these fools.

Strive to live your life so when you wake up in the morning and your feet hit the floor, the devil says "Oh crap, he's up."

Posts: 33287 | Location: St. Louis MO | Registered: February 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
The owners will be attacked for the coffee shop closing as well, wait and see. It’ll be all their fault that the idiot leftists basically forced themselves out of their jobs. Such is the logic of the left.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15580 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Optimistic Cynic
Picture of architect
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by OKCGene:
Ableism??? WTF?
Like, if you aren't "able" to get to work, you should get paid anyway.

Posts: 6474 | Location: NoVA | Registered: July 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MrToad
posted Hide Post
Every time I see such "confessionals" and calls for accountability to groupthink, I am reminded of "The Killing Fields"...

If you like religion, laws or sausage, then you shouldn't watch them being made.

Posts: 3342 | Location: SW Ohio | Registered: April 21, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post