SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    End of year Karma... (Winner)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

End of year Karma... (Winner) Login/Join 
posted
..to older BMW motorcycle owners and other bikes, as well....

BMW Navigator II GPS (Garmin 2610) with four button mount, remote, home power unit, Instruction book in English AND in German, all software, etc..... Bought new in 2005. Has a CF card. No speaker unit.

Big, bulky, has a ton of features, sometimes slow to find GPS Satellites, only 2D and e$pen$ive at the time, but older GPS technology when compared to present units...

Up for grabs. I'll pick someone....

This message has been edited. Last edited by: GWbiker,

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member!
posted Hide Post
No BMW, but a KLR650. So if that'll do, add me please! Thanks!

Posts: 4344 | Location: Boise, ID USA | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rinehart
posted Hide Post
Thank you kindly- please include me.

BMW K1200RS

Posts: 1507 | Location: PA | Registered: March 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live for today.
Tomorrow will
cost more
Picture of motor59
posted Hide Post
Please count me in.
Thanks!

suaviter in modo, fortiter in re

Posts: 3142 | Location: Exit 7 NJ | Registered: March 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What the BMW Navigator II GPS looks like....

https://www.google.com/search?...mgrc=MmzUhi9ixJcMHM:

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Winner is...Xer0. Gotta have a heavy GPS on that KRL.

email sent...