SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Finally, my new ride!! 2017 Toyota 4Runner TRD PRO
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Finally, my new ride!! 2017 Toyota 4Runner TRD PRO Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
NICE. Just saw a cement one in the wild. After I got my 17 Tacoma the wife now wants a new upgrade 4 runner over our 13 4wd 4Runner.

Not as sure about the runner vs the taco pro but believe the runner Pro come with leather seats and pro only grill and wheels and the suspension is pro only. Probly has a better factory skid plate. I didn't get the trd skid ( heavy aluminum) since I plan to go to steel plate skids eventually

Posts: 4760 | Location: Florida Panhandle  | Registered: November 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You can't go
home again
Picture of LBAR15
posted Hide Post
I have never been a fan of the styling of the new 4runner which is a shame because it is and extremely reliable, well made SUV. I have to say, the pics you guys have posted of this rig in white with black wheels have totally won me over. Love the look and congrats on your new ride OP. I have a 2012 Grand Cherokee V8 with Quadra-Drive that will go anywhere I could ever ask it to but only if it's not broken at the time which of course it usually is (not as much luck as you with your Jeep). Enjoy your new ride!!! Smile

Tomorrow I'll make my annual trip to Press Day at the NY International Auto Show (I work with a major manufacturer) and will be doing some car shopping research of my own. One of my favorite days of the year.

---------------------------------------
Life Member NRA

“If you realize that all things change, there is nothing you will try to hold on to. If you are not afraid of dying, there is nothing you cannot achieve." - Lao Tzu

Posts: 4635 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: June 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nice Congrats!!!!

More pics please

I completely enjoying my 17 Tacoma Pro 6MT (1 of maybe 40)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Live today as if it may be your last and learn today as if you will live forever

Posts: 6226 | Location: New Orleans...outside the levees, fishing in the Rigolets | Registered: October 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bone 4 Tuna
Picture of jjkroll32
posted Hide Post
Drool...

such a fine vehicle.

NRA Life Member

Long Live the Super Thirty-Eight

Posts: 11145 | Location: Mid-Michigan | Registered: October 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post
Awesome! I really want those rims for my '16 Taco.

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 17276 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Low Profile Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
I've got to say, I'm pretty exited, what a cool car, maybe I'll go out and get it dirty!!

WOW.It sure is a beauty

Posts: 3529 | Registered: August 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congrats, I love my 4Runner! Will love it even more in a mere 7 payments from now when it's paid off. SR5 4x4 in silver is mine, can't say enough good things about that platform if you're looking for a mid-sized suv that is capable off-road.

Posts: 1626 | Location: Raleigh, NC | Registered: March 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of whododat
posted Hide Post
How do you like the roominess of the front seat area?
I have a Ram crew cab but we would like something like this as a second vehicle.

Great vehicle by the way, let's hope you take this one off road at least once!! Smile

Because son, it is what you are supposed to do.

Posts: 1852 | Location: Escaped to TN | Registered: October 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post