SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Basic Dining Etiquette - The Napkin
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Basic Dining Etiquette - The Napkin Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^

Doubt it. The hotel inspections frequently find that the high end rooms are just as dirty as the Motel 6.

I'm ok either way, because I'll never be in a place like that. I'd rather have a good steak at a casual establishment than some weird food at a place where some pretentious bitch is judging my fork selection skills.

Posts: 8961 | Location: The Red part of Minnesota | Registered: October 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Delusions of Adequacy
Picture of zoom6zoom
posted Hide Post
what if it's folded like a frickin' swan or something?

I have my own style of humor. I call it Snarkasm.

Posts: 17944 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of nighthawk
posted Hide Post
Not one mention of using the napkin when you belch, or fart at the table, nor using your or someone else’s shirt sleeve to wipe BBQ sauce off your face.

"Hold my beer.....Watch this".

Posts: 5933 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nighthawk:
Not one mention of using the napkin when you belch, or fart at the table, nor using your or someone else’s shirt sleeve to wipe BBQ sauce off your face.

Roll Eyes

Too bad you missed my deleted post.... Big Grin Big Grin

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11109 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post