SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    NYT cites Decades of Sexual Harassment Accusations Against Harvey Weinstein
Page 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 18
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

NYT cites Decades of Sexual Harassment Accusations Against Harvey Weinstein Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
It's time for some of you to get past the fact that Donald Trump is POTUS.

Get past it. Do whatever therapy you need to do to work out the reality of the world, but leave us out of it.

Posts: 107612 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Notice Mark's solution for the issue, early in the video. He chooses an asteroid. He needs to think big- comet. Razz

posted Hide Post
"I was shocked and appalled by the revelations about Harvey Weinstein Bill," Clinton said in a statement through her spokesman Nick Merrill. "The behavior described by women coming forward cannot be tolerated. Their courage and the support of others is critical in helping to stop this kind of behavior."

... fixed it for you, Hillary.

Posts: 2542 | Location: KY | Registered: October 20, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3791 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post
Proof of how much Obamacare sucks - he has to go to Europe for treatment...

HARVEY WEINSTEIN
Flying to Europe Tonight
FOR SEX ADDICTION REHAB

Harvey Weinstein is boarding a private jet Tuesday night, bound for a rehab center in Europe for sex addiction ... sources connected with the former mogul tell TMZ.
We're told Harvey has decided to take the advice of the people around him and leave immediately. We're told he will enter a live-in facility and will deal both with sex and other behavioral issues.
Our sources say Weinstein is surprisingly calm, considering the PR nightmare engulfing him. As one source put it, "He has his moments where there are bursts, but for the most part he's pretty calm."
We're told Weinstein still believes he can get help, come back and make a fresh start. As a source close to Weinstein put it, "He wants to come back with fresh, new ideas." As we reported, he and his team are in settlement discussions with The Weinstein Co. and the idea of him serving in some outside capacity is still on the table.

http://www.tmz.com/2017/10/10/...l-harassment-europe/

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
2012BOSS, would you please ease up on the memes?

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Lindsay Lohan demonstrating that the only reason anyone knows her name is because she has big tits. Fucking imbecile:

http://www.foxnews.com/enterta...ow-deleted-post.html

Apparently, she's adopted some weird accent, thinks Islamic terrorists are oppressed. Fucking half-wit. Her sense of who deserves support is completely fucked.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
As I was reading LL’s support for Harv, I was thinking maybe she is such a skank he isn’t even interested and that is why she never saw that side of him...

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10940 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
2012BOSS, would you please ease up on the memes?

Sure thing, you want me to delete any I can.

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3791 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
The “make believe” atmosphere of Hollywood has existed for many decades. Young female aspiring actresses have been sexually exploited by Hollywood executives in exchange for promises of roles in films.

The glamor bullshit we see at the Academy Awards and other public displays of Hollywood “heroes” hides the dirty open secrets that became standard practice in the industry.

All of the Hollywood stars, and many “want to be stars” know this. Because the “media” has so frequently covered up for the bad behavior, there has been a steady flow of new talent arriving in Hollywood, some knowing the game to be played and some not.

On the more blunt side, there are some stars who themselves aggressively used sexual favors to find success in the industry.

Even now, with all the history of the “casting couch”, Hollywood people act shocked and surprised.

Is there a group of people more phony, insincere, and fawning to power than Hollywood ? Perhaps that is why they are such naturals to play stooges for politicians.

Posts: 19578 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
The hypocrisy is atonishing. These are the people who lecture us all the time about the oppression of women and our "rape culture", and yet, they have been covering this disgusting pervert's tracks for decades.

Hypocrites. Do not ever again presume to lecture us about women's rights, and you can shove this "rape culture" shit up your ass along with Jabba the Weinstein.

You're nothing but a bunch of whores who look the other way when it means an extra buck in it for you. Hypocrites! Disgusting frauds! You are in no position to dictate morality to anyone, you fucking phonies.

Knows too little
about too much
Picture of rduckwor
posted Hide Post
Why does this surprise/annoy/trigger anyone?

This is Hollywood doing what Hollywood has always done and libs doing what they have always done.

They're sick depraved people doing what they do best. Screw anyone to achieve their goals.

RMD

TL Davis: “The Second Amendment is special, not because it protects guns, but because its violation signals a government with the intention to oppress its people…”
Remember: After the first one, the rest are free.

Posts: 20321 | Location: L.A. - Lower Alabama | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fuimus
posted Hide Post
Where are all the Hollywood women with their pink pussy hats?

Posts: 5369 | Location: Ypsilanti Township | Registered: January 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
The hypocrisy is atonishing. These are the people who lecture us all the time about the oppression of women and our "rape culture", and yet, they have been covering this disgusting pervert's tracks for decades.

Hypocrites. Do not ever again presume to lecture us about women's rights, and you can shove this "rape culture" shit up your ass along with Jabba the Weinstein.

You're nothing but a bunch of whores who look the other way when it means an extra buck in it for you. Hypocrites! Disgusting frauds! You are in no position to dictate morality to anyone, you fucking phonies.

Hollywood, and Silicon Valley tech, use money to Democrats to hide and excuse their hypocrisy. Both claim America is racist and sexist, but both cannot abide by their own agendas. With the exception of a few, Hollywood knows black leading actors do not make money, and do poorly in overseas markets. Their well known practice of sexual harassment, rape, objectifying women goes against all that liberals seemingly believe in and preach. Silicon Valley has similar problems. These industries get a pass on this shit by giving money and support to Democrats, who with their corruption and hypocrisy, exempt these industries from their attacks. When Hollywood does get caught, they are like deer in the headlights- they ineptly pack Academy Awards with a bunch of black people they don't care about, or they scramble about and lie like this week.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16704 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

Agree 110%.

This whole story symbolizes the absolute corruption of the Dems on a most basic 'human' level.

Everything they advocate is based on a LIE.

Carry that over to their views on the 2A, Environment, Tax Policy, Immigration, etc.

--------------------------------------------

Proverbs 27:17 - As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another.

Posts: 8940 | Location: Florida | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
Weinstein's response:

https://www.nytimes.com/intera...arvey-weinstein.html

includes

"I am going to need a place to channel the anger so I've decided that I'm going to give the NRA my full attention"
Gee, Harv, seems like you've got bigger fish to fry right now, huh?

The fact is that you are not "going after" anyone, pard. Those days are over for you.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

posted Hide Post
Just read Harve’s full statement. The guy is delusional.

I think he’s pulling a “Polanski” by heading to Europe.

Posts: 958 | Registered: October 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No double standards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Spokane228:
Just read Harve’s full statement. The guy is delusional.

I think he’s pulling a “Polanski” by heading to Europe.

That's what I understand. He says he is going to Europe for "sex therapy/rehab", most likely he is going to Europe to escape the legal ramifications of his actions.

"Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women. When it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it....While it lies there, it needs no constitution, no law, no court to save it"
- Judge Learned Hand, May 1944

Posts: 30668 | Location: UT | Registered: November 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
But how will he ever complete his scathing film about Trump and the NRA? Confused

delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Weinstein doesn't want treatment he wants a place to hide.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29703 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post