SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    I Love It When I'm Right...
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I Love It When I'm Right... Login/Join 
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
If a man is alone in the forest with no woman to hear him speak, and the man says something, is he still wrong?

Big Grin Big Grin

Been married 59 years this month. Still waiting to be right.

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25656 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Make America Great Again
Picture of bronicabill
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gene Hillman:
Occasionally adding 1-2 quarts of vinegar at the beginning of the long wash cycle will help to clean both the dishes and the machine. I probably do it once every two or three weeks.
Sounds like a good idea! Will have to try that one...

Posts: 4778 | Location: Madison, AL | Registered: December 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Make America Great Again
Picture of bronicabill
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by architect:
quote:
Originally posted by flashguy:
She will tell you that it was her idea to change to the Cascade Platinum®.

flashguy
If the OP is smart, he will tell her, "thanks for suggesting that we try the Cascade Platinum!"

LOL... that will start a war! She knows I brought it home, and will accuse me of more sarcasm than I already tend to have as I get older!!! Big Grin

Posts: 4778 | Location: Madison, AL | Registered: December 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gene Hillman:
Occasionally adding 1-2 quarts of vinegar at the beginning of the long wash cycle will help to clean both the dishes and the machine. I probably do it once every two or three weeks.

Dumb question... you just pour two quarts anywhere in the machine and run it?

Posts: 958 | Registered: October 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post