SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Sent my little girl Rosie over the bridge early today.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sent my little girl Rosie over the bridge early today. Login/Join 
Picture of spunk639
posted Hide Post
Thank you all, she was a wonderful kitty, I’ve never had one live as long as she, it was her time.

Posts: 2765 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
Sad for your loss, spunk639. Some comfort knowing you have buddies to share the pain.

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8310 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Woke up today..
Great day!
posted Hide Post
Great life! Sorry for your loss!

Posts: 1767 | Location: Chicagoland | Registered: December 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
I'm sorry to hear it, man, but I'm glad you had her so long.

Posts: 17055 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
I am sorry.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53117 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ridewv
posted Hide Post
Spunk I'm sorry you lost Rosie but that both of you were able to enjoy each other for so long is pretty special. But I know how you must feel, I lost Ollie last year and really miss the little guy.

No car is as much fun to drive, as any motorcycle is to ride.

Posts: 7039 | Location: Northern WV | Registered: January 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
I'm sorry for your loss. She did have one heck of a life!

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38599 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Save an Elephant
Kill a Poacher
Picture of urbanwarrior238
posted Hide Post
An Angel on your shoulder now.

'I am the danger'...Hiesenberg
NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
NRA Certified Rifle Instructor
NRA Life Member

Posts: 1369 | Location: Escaped from Kalifornia to Arizona February 2022! | Registered: March 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Joie de vivre
Picture of sig229-SAS
posted Hide Post
Wow! To pass in your arms, how nice, but seriously emotional. What a great gesture to let her pass so peacefully. I'm truly sorry for your loss.

Posts: 3848 | Location: 1,960' up in Murphy, NC | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Like a party
in your pants
Picture of armored
posted Hide Post
I'm sorry for your loss.

Posts: 4609 | Location: Chicago, IL, USA: | Registered: November 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum's Official
Metalhead
Picture of DTREND75
posted Hide Post
Deepest condolences

Sensitive and caring since August 2009

Some people are like a Slinky....not really good for anything, but you still can't help but smile when you shove them down the stairs.

Posts: 3808 | Location: PSST! Look behind you! | Registered: July 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
I am so very sorry for the loss of your Rosie. Frown

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36834 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My sincere condolences you and your family.

I will give my three kitteh’s extra treats tonite in honor of your sweet Rosie!

Posts: 3464 | Location: Lehigh Valley, PA | Registered: March 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am so sorry for your loss. Once again, my allergies seem to be worse while I am on this forum.

Posts: 792 | Location: NW North Carolina | Registered: November 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
Sorry for your loss. Prayers sent your way.

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10895 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Averaging 6.3
posts per year
posted Hide Post
My sympathies and prayers to you and sweet kitty. I agree that you have an angel on your shoulder now. God Bless for having the strength to give her a favorite place when she moved on.

Rick

Texting.......easier than calling.

Posts: 1362 | Location: P.C., FL - the emerald coast | Registered: September 15, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post