SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    STEVE HILTON: Adam Schiff [D-CA] is one of democracy's greatest threats
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

STEVE HILTON: Adam Schiff [D-CA] is one of democracy's greatest threats Login/Join 
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted
Steve Hilton is host of The Steve Hilton Show and served as director of strategy for the British Prime Minister David Cameron.

“Republican Congressman George Santos is rightly in the middle of a media and political storm over his astonishing series of lies about everything from his career experience to his family history. It surely can’t be long before this ludicrous fabulist is booted out of public life for good.

But there’s another congressional fabulist whose lies are far more serious and who isn’t facing nearly the same level of scrutiny: Adam Schiff.

Schiff is the Santos of the Democratic Party - only much more dangerous. His deceptions are part of a far-reaching, left-wing establishment scheme to corrupt Big Tech and America’s intelligence and law enforcement agencies to serve the Democrats.

This has all been confirmed by the Twitter Files, a series of reports from independent journalists, who were given exclusive access to the company’s internal communications.

Schiff, his party, and their media puppets lecture everyone endlessly about “our democracy.” Turns out, they’ve been the ones undermining it.

The Twitter revelations have come so thick and fast that Americans have barely had time to process them. As a result, one of the biggest scandals in U.S. history seems to be slipping by with zero accountability for the guilty parties.

Until now. …” Good article continues…

DailyMail article:
https://mol.im/a/11687223

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8951 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
They're after my Lucky Charms!
Picture of IrishWind
posted Hide Post
I'm a little disappointed in the RNC. In past when a member of the party becomes a distraction or embarrassment to the party, they are quick to get that member to resign. 10 years ago Santos would have resigned in a week after his lies blew up.

The DNC tends to allow the new notoriety of their guy to move up in the ranks. Schiff has shown a complete lack of ethics for years, and it looks like he is the contender to replace Feinstein in the Senate.

Lord, your ocean is so very large and my divos are so very f****d-up
Dirt Sailors Unite!

Posts: 25075 | Location: NoVa | Registered: May 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fourth line skater
Picture of goose5
posted Hide Post
I guess I'm missing the finer points on lying as a politician. They all lie. So, its not okay to lie before your seated? We all know its okay to lie when your are a House member. So, its it okay to lie after you've left the House? The fact is Democrat politicians have lowered the bar for themselves to the point a slug couldn't make it under.

I have no doubt being Santos is from New York there is no way he'll get a second term. Yes, he was dishonest in the extreme. Problem solved the way it should be. Through the voters. The Republican Party should have done a better job vetting this guy, but if the Party is as bad in New York as it is here in Colorado I can see how this guy slipped through.

Now as far as Schiff is concerned he has had a very big role in the bar being lowered. His career started in Mark Gerigos' back yard. Now you should hear Gerigos whine and moan about leftist government in California and how hard it is to run a business there on Reasonable Doubt. A pod with Adam Carolla. Bet he never votes Republican. So, his whining and bitching is lost on me.

Posts: 7525 | Location: Pueblo, CO | Registered: July 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post