SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Breaking News: Para Will Love This One

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Breaking News: Para Will Love This One Login/Join 
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted
Confused

Fox News Renews Deal With Shepard Smith

I turn FNC off the second I hear this clown's voice. Mad

Posts: 33815 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Report This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
I have my cable box set to auto tune to fox business at exactly 3pm eastern every day just in case i leave the tv on FNC and am away from the room. I don't even want that clown on my tv whether I'm in the room or not.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30410 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Ol' Shep lost me during Katrina, babbling encesentily, jittery. Coming up on 13 yrs., have not seen his show. I'm down to FBC, really like Maria & Stuart & Sigforum.

At this moment in time, I watch Mr.MONK episodes for a couple hrs.

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Report This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
gee, thats too bad - they had a chance to move a bit more to the right but they chose to keep him around

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53186 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Report This Post
Bald Headed Squirrel Hunter
Picture of Angus the Kid
posted Hide Post
Shep wears more makeup than a drag queen!

"Meet the new boss, same as the old boss"

Posts: 6141 | Location: In the tent, in Houston, in Texas | Registered: October 23, 2002Report This Post
God will always provide
Picture of Fla. Jim
posted Hide Post
Got to be "Fair and Balanced" don't ya know!

Posts: 4411 | Location: White City, Florida | Registered: January 11, 2009Report This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
They should have just let him join the other little perverts on CNN.

Posts: 22910 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Report This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
he's doing a guest shot on RuPaul next week

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53186 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Report This Post
Picture of jbcummings
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Angus the Kid:
Shep wears more makeup than a drag queen!

Well maybe because he hangs out with them?

———-
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for thou art crunchy and taste good with catsup.

Posts: 4306 | Location: DFW | Registered: May 21, 2012Report This Post
Vote the
BASTIDS OUT!
Picture of yanici
posted Hide Post
Shep wears knee pads to work.

John

"Building a wall will violate the rights of millions of illegals." [Nancy Pelosi]

Posts: 2409 | Location: N.E. Massachusetts | Registered: June 05, 2009Report This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
CNN could learn something from Fox. Sure I GREATLY dislike Shepard and don’t watch him but having a liberal on a right leaning channel adds a little balance.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21109 | Location: San Dimas CA, the Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State…flip a coin  | Registered: April 16, 2007Report This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by stickman428:
CNN could learn something from Fox. Sure I GREATLY dislike Shepard and don’t watch him but having a liberal on a right leaning channel adds a little balance.

CNN has "conservatives" on too.

Sure they are phony as shit, liberals in disguise and all loathe Trump but CNN then can claim they are "balanced" too.

Michael Smerconish and Ana Navarro come to mind.

Posts: 33815 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Report This Post
Ethics, antics,
and ballistics
Picture of Dtech
posted Hide Post
On rare occasions I can tolerate him, but all too often I find myself thinking "there he goes again with his original Star Trek series Captain Kirk over dramatization routine". Maybe I am reading him wrong, but I have also, especially recently, found Phil Keating, the guy that has been reporting on the Parkland shooting from locally here in South Florida for them, to be very fond of the "assault weapon", lefty lingo slant school of reporting that is not clear if it is him or the dialogue they are encouraging him to use. His delivery does frequently seem left of center regardless. Roll Eyes

-Dtech

"I've got a life to live, people to love, and a God to serve!" - sigmonkey

"Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value." - Albert Einstein

"A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition" ― Rudyard Kipling

Posts: 4413 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: April 03, 2006Report This Post