Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

HK sellers Login/Join 
posted
What is it do these fuckers selling HK USP used with a ton of rounds think they are sitting on a gold mine. I knew a woman like that and told her to take a walk.
Must have been on the cheap bourbon train when I posted this, I have no recollection

This message has been edited. Last edited by: greg1147,

"the soul of a dog is pure"

Posts: 265 | Location: VA | Registered: June 09, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bob at the Beach
posted Hide Post
May want to look at your subject line, then move it to “what’s your deal”

Posts: 1473 | Location: Boardwalk, Va Beach | Registered: March 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
Anger issues, eh? Frown

Posts: 22904 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
How do you feel about peter sellers?

Posts: 107565 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not easy being me
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
How do you feel about Peter sellers?

Well, that's a horse of a different color.

I always loved Peter Sellers. My dad loved Peter Sellers... Oh, great. Now I'm missing two people. Wink

Posts: 2769 | Location: Middle TN | Registered: March 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by craglawnmanor:
I always loved Peter Sellers.
Who? Are we talking about the same thing?

I'll leave you guys to chew on that until tomorrow. My work here is done.

Perpetual Student
Picture of Dan
posted Hide Post
Oh my.

Big Grin

Posts: 2460 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: May 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sourdough44
posted Hide Post
It’s like the guy listing 1k primers for over $200, or common 30 cal bullets for $65.

I just ignore the ad & move on.

Another I have trouble with is the high mile Dodge over blue book price.

Posts: 6159 | Location: WI | Registered: February 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by greg1147:
What is it do these fuckers selling HK USP used with a ton of rounds think they are sitting on a gold mine. I knew a woman like that and told her to take a walk.

There have been a number of USP 9's forsale on the local VAGuntrader page.

As to your comment about the price, consider this. The HKUSP 9 was not widely adopted by police like the USP 40 and USP 45. So there is little secondary supply of trade in guns.

Those of us that have a fondness for USP line don't often sell them. What ones we do sell are often the police trade in guns.

SO, USP 9's carry a premium over the 40 and 45.

I have a number of USP's and my first used USP 9 took me about 5 years to find in a price point I was willing to pay.

This last year I scored a deal on a USP 9 Expert to go with my Tactical, and USP 9.

Now as far as rounds through a USP, well, it almost does not matter.

This is my original Duty pistol with over 50k through it as of 2010. I changed the barrel out in 2018 when I picked up a can that would work with it.

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nosce te ipsum
Picture of Woodman
posted Hide Post
It is well known that HK owners and sellers prefer BMW 540 and 550 sedans over other comparably-priced BMW models and variations, Mercedes, Audis, and domestics. Iced stange glasses over bottles [a fresh glass for each beer goes without saying]. Gold & platinum wedding bands over anything else . . .

Pricing their HK's should come as no surprise to you.

Posts: 8759 | Registered: March 24, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
Imagine the sticker shock for a used P7...

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8878 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Woodman:
It is well known that HK owners and sellers prefer BMW 540 and 550 sedans over other comparably-priced BMW models and variations, Mercedes, Audis, and domestics. Iced stange glasses over bottles [a fresh glass for each beer goes without saying]. Gold & platinum wedding bands over anything else . . .

Pricing their HK's should come as no surprise to you.

I'll have you know my bmw is a 1987 e 30. I had an A4. Hell, even my wife's ford is german. I am an equal opportunity snob.

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
You should price Knights Armament stuff. lol I won't even tell you what my KAC ct suppressor cost me.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29695 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by greg1147:

Note to self: Don't drink before posting on Sigforum, even more so if your staggering.

Posts: 9505 | Location: NE GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hop head
Picture of lyman
posted Hide Post
quote:

I've never sold mine,,

did rent it out a few times years ago,

but not it's in a long term lease

https://www.chesterfieldarmament.com/

Posts: 10420 | Location: Beach VA,not VA Beach | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post

Hi-yooooooh!!

posted Hide Post
lol

Nosce te ipsum
Picture of Woodman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DSgrouse:
I'll have you know my bmw is a 1987 e 30. I had an A4. Hell, even my wife's ford is german. I am an equal opportunity snob.
My HK45 Compact clashed with the '00 Acura but was fine around my compact executive car, a 1996 Volvo 850 Turbo. Go figure. Roll Eyes

Posts: 8759 | Registered: March 24, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

There's another reason I love this board.

I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I'm not.

Posts: 3652 | Location: The armpit of Ohio | Registered: August 18, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pyker
posted Hide Post
quote:

'How do you feel about Kipling?'

'I can't say, I've never Kippled'

Posts: 2763 | Location: Lake Country, Minnesota | Registered: September 06, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post