New
Find
Notify
Tools

HK sellers Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DSgrouse:

This is my original Duty pistol with over 50k through it as of 2010. I changed the barrel out in 2018 when I picked up a can that would work with it.

Yeah, but… That looks like an Esterbrook J?

And you mention an E30 BMW?

You are making the HK USP sound almost… proletarian. Not cool man!

Bill R

Posts: 1121 | Location: Wet side of WA | Registered: October 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by stylophiles:

Bill R

Not proletarian, a working man's gun. A tool that a man will buy because he knows it will last for ever. Day in, day out, it works, Just like the buck 110, the esterbrook.

As for the e-30, well, you have one, and you have 4 more for parts.

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Power is nothing
without control
posted Hide Post
You want to come at me with a USP complaint? Bro, I owned a USC! That was the single most over-priced gun I’ve ever owned, and I bought it new below MSRP!

Oh, and I was driving a ‘94 325i, than you very much. The 5-series was too heavy for autocross.

- Bret

Posts: 2465 | Location: OH | Registered: March 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
Everyone knows that Hk rollmark automatically adds another $1,000 to the price tag.

Posts: 17125 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Power is nothing
without control
posted Hide Post
quote:
As for the e-30, well, you have one, and you have 4 more for parts.

You ever see the YouTube channel Restore It? Dude did one of the most unnecessarily detaild rebuilds of an E30 I’ve ever seen. It’s worth taking a look if you have ever worked on an E30.

- Bret

Posts: 2465 | Location: OH | Registered: March 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mistake Not...
Picture of Loswsmith
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by stylophiles:

Bill R

Not proletarian, a working man's gun. A tool that a man will buy because he knows it will last for ever. Day in, day out, it works

Now you just wait a minute . . . That sounds almost communist. You'll be singing the virtues of the AK soon.

Mistake not my current state of joshing gentle peevishness for the awesome and terrible majesty of the towering seas of ire that are themselves the milquetoast shallows fringing my vast oceans of wrath.

Velocitas Incursio Vis - Gandhi

Posts: 1957 | Location: T-town in the 253 | Registered: January 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Loswsmith:

Now you just wait a minute . . . That sounds almost communist. You'll be singing the virtues of the AK soon.

Hah, I sold all my commie guns. The closest I have is my 556R!

now, if I could just get the damn e-30 running. I would be free!

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I dont own any HKs. And my BMW only has two wheels. I must catch up!

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16090 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by YooperSigs:
I dont own any HKs. And my BMW only has two wheels. I must catch up!

Since you have two wheels only, all rounds must go in the magazine backwards.

Nosce te ipsum
Picture of Woodman
posted Hide Post
A few barely used, discounted HK45C models hit the market in ¿2005? after airline pilots realized they were not going to be strapping up with personally-owned .45ACP semi-autos.

As far as I know, TSA FFDO regulation H&K . 40 caliber “Pilot's Pistol” is still their weapon.

FFDOs are issued firearms and other support equipment by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security. The firearm types and their specifics are classified under 49 U.S. Code § 44921, however the Heckler & Koch USP Compact .40-caliber pistol - with the company's "LEM" trigger design - was selected for a 4-year contract in 2003 to supply as many as 9,600 pistols to FFDOs.

Posts: 8759 | Registered: March 24, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rick Lee
posted Hide Post
Ok, HK experts, please advise: I have a casual hankering for a full size USP .45. I found a new one at LGS today for $989. That's about $100-200 less than I've ever seen a new one for before. Is this a good price? Or are these coming down in price now?

BTW, my current BMWs are an X1, a 530i and S1000R. My first car was a 1970 2002. Don't hate me because I'm beautiful.

Posts: 3535 | Location: Cave Creek, AZ | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not easy being me
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
quote:
Originally posted by craglawnmanor:
I always loved Peter Sellers.
Who? Are we talking about the same thing?

I'll leave you guys to chew on that until tomorrow. My work here is done.

OK, almost 24 hours later & I'm back here rereading, and now I get it. I wondered to myself why you hadn't capitalized a proper name, but now I see what you did. I have an excuse, but that's besides the point.
I was referencing an English actor that some of the younger generation may not be aware of. You, obviously, were not. I apologize for my error. Eek Wink

Posts: 2769 | Location: Middle TN | Registered: March 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
USPS do tend to be more costly than the HK45s and P30s/VPs. But they are worth the money imo. Everything you need and nothing you don’t.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29696 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of iron chef
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rick Lee:
Ok, HK experts, please advise: I have a casual hankering for a full size USP .45. I found a new one at LGS today for $989. That's about $100-200 less than I've ever seen a new one for before. Is this a good price? Or are these coming down in price now?

Here's one for $840.

https://thecastlearms.com/prod...-actiondouble-action

Seller looks like a pawn shop, so it might be used? I'd check w/ them before buying.

Posts: 3186 | Location: Texas | Registered: June 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Woodman:
A few barely used, discounted HK45C models hit the market in ¿2005? after airline pilots realized they were not going to be strapping up with personally-owned .45ACP semi-autos.

As far as I know, TSA FFDO regulation H&K . 40 caliber “Pilot's Pistol” is still their weapon.

Hmmm, I thought they switched, maybe to Glock? I’d swear a buddy who is an FFDO told me that he is still kicking himself for not buying his H&K with the normal capacity mags when he had the chance.

Posts: 6919 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rick Lee
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by iron chef:
quote:
Originally posted by Rick Lee:

Here's one for $840.

https://thecastlearms.com/prod...-actiondouble-action

Seller looks like a pawn shop, so it might be used? I'd check w/ them before buying.

Thanks. That looks like a good deal. Not sure if shipping and FFL transfer will keep it a good deal, but I'll call them in a bit. The one I saw yesterday I think comes with 12 rd mags.

Posts: 3535 | Location: Cave Creek, AZ | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:

Hi-yooooooh!!

Try the veal folks, we’ll be here all the time!

Bill Gullette

Posts: 1527 | Location: Behind the Pine Curtain  | Registered: March 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by greg1147:
What is it do these fuckers selling HK USP used with a ton of rounds think they are sitting on a gold mine. I knew a woman like that and told her to take a walk.
Must have been on the cheap bourbon train when I posted this, I have no recollection

Yup no drinking before posting

"the soul of a dog is pure"

Posts: 265 | Location: VA | Registered: June 09, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The only gun I couldn't shoot was a HK USP .40

I loved the quality and it felt good in my hand but I couldn't shoot a tight group to save my life.

It was v7 or something like that. Basically HK's version of DAO. When the gun panic of 2008 hit I sold it for almost double what I paid for it. Used the money to get into reloading.

Posts: 798 | Location: Southern NH | Registered: October 11, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The 2nd guarantees the 1st
Picture of fiasconva
posted Hide Post
Will have to say they seem to be fine guns. I fondled a compact 9mm the other day and it fit my hand as well as any I've handled. It was a used consignment sale for about $650 or so.

"Even if the world were perfect it wouldn't be." ... Yogi Berra

Posts: 1865 | Location: York County, VA | Registered: August 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post