SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Should we post jobs here, or would that cause too much hard feelings?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Should we post jobs here, or would that cause too much hard feelings? Login/Join 
The Ice Cream Man
posted
Bit split about it.

Posts: 5742 | Location: Republic of Ice Cream, Miami Beach, FL | Registered: May 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fire begets Fire
Picture of SIGnified
posted Hide Post
Just send an email to the boss

"Pacifism is a shifty doctrine under which a man accepts the benefits of the social group without being willing to pay - and claims a halo for his dishonesty."
~Robert A. Heinlein

Posts: 26756 | Location: dughouse | Registered: February 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
I have done that once or twice in the past; it was not a problem.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30704 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 4MUL8R
posted Hide Post
I believe job seekers have sufficient places to search. Not needed here.

-------
Trying to simplify my life...

Posts: 5055 | Location: Commonwealth of Virginia | Registered: January 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The success of a solution usually depends upon your point of view
posted Hide Post
It would probably depend, Are you looking for someone to fill a position and want to see if there is a forum member looking for one or do you just want t let us know that Burger King is hiring?

“We truly live in a wondrous age of stupid.” - 83v45magna

"I think it's important that people understand free speech doesn't mean free from consequences societally or politically or culturally."
-Pranjit Kalita, founder and CIO of Birkoa Capital Management

Posts: 3854 | Location: Jacksonville, FL | Registered: September 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 4MUL8R:

I believe job seekers have sufficient places to search. Not needed here.
When I posted a "help wanted" here, it was because my preference was for a SIGforum member if I could find one in the area who was available for occasional part-time. Probably more trustworthy, and a side benefit is having Armed Citizens around, neither of which I'd be likely to find by advertising elsewhere.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30704 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post