SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    NCAA Football Rivalry Weekend - The Iron Bowl, The Game, etc.
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

NCAA Football Rivalry Weekend - The Iron Bowl, The Game, etc. Login/Join 
hello darkness
my old friend
Picture of gw3971
posted Hide Post
[url=https://postimg.cc/dhx6QcZ2] [/url

Posts: 7724 | Location: West Jordan, Utah | Registered: June 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
Ordinarily I'd be all over the Hokies and Hoos game -- the Commonwealth Cup rivalry. That game has been canceled for this year, so today I turned my rivalry attention to UNC vs NC State.

As The Lovely Girlfriend's daughter is at NCSU this year, I have the following to say:

God bless America.

Posts: 13503 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Victim of Life's
Circumstances
Picture of doublesharp
posted Hide Post
Around here they act like Kentucky vs Louisville is a big deal rivalry but it's minor league compared to most of these.

Kentucky -3 is spread and I expect they will cover but I'm going to pull for the Cards out of habit.

Go Purdue!

Posts: 4697 | Location: Sunnyside of Louisville | Registered: July 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I know what I like
I like what I know
Picture of Mark in Michigan
posted Hide Post
Since I am in Michigan...

I'm pulling for Michigan over Ohio. Let's Go Blue!

Best regards,
Mark in Michigan

Posts: 502 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: December 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mark in Michigan:

I'm pulling for Michigan over Ohio. Let's Go Blue!

Just hoping for an entertaining game

Posts: 13263 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Kuglespritz
posted Hide Post
Go Blue!

Posts: 754 | Location: Michigan | Registered: March 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ruger357
posted Hide Post
Bama wins but I’m afraid they won’t cover. It doesn’t matter Georgia will destroy Ohio St or whoever they play.

-----------------------------------------

Roll Tide!

Glock Certified Armorer
NRA Certified Firearms Instructor

Posts: 7946 | Location: Hoover, AL | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SIGforum Official
Eye Doc
Picture of bcereuss
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mark in Michigan:

I'm pulling for Michigan over Ohio State. Let's Go Blue!

Ahem. Wink

Posts: 2935 | Location: (Occupied) Northern Minnesota | Registered: June 24, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I haven't watched college football in at least thirty years. Yesterday I watched the Florida game and all I can say is holy smokes, what a game. I'm now a college football fan and may even give up watching the NFL drama

Posts: 5742 | Location: Chicago | Registered: August 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I've been behind enemy lines here in Michigan for over 30 years but am still rooting for tOSU.

Go Buckeyes!

Posts: 770 | Location: SW Michigan | Registered: January 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
You forgot to list the most important one that was played last weekend. Montana State v. Montana...Cat/Griz..."The Brawl Of The Wild".

One of the oldest in the country (121st meeting), and it turned out the way it should have, with an embarrassing ass-whooping.

Posts: 20103 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
50 minutes until kick-off

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23262 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fool for the City
Picture of MRMATT
posted Hide Post
I, too, cannot stand Harbuagh and Michigan; but between the terrible play calling and the stupid penalties, OU might as well pack it up and go home now.

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government." George Washington.

Posts: 5292 | Location: Pottstown, PA | Registered: April 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leatherneck
posted Hide Post
Well damn, I was rooting for OSU and I dislike Harbaugh and Michigan quite a bit but you gotta respect what they have done today, and in the past couple years.

“Everybody wants a Sig in the sheets but a Glock on the streets.” -bionic218 04-02-2014

Posts: 15255 | Location: Florida | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
Hats off to the Wolverines. Good game through 3 quarters, but UofM dominated the 4th quarter with 3 TDs and 2 INTs.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23262 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Republican in training
Picture of DonDraper
posted Hide Post
GO COCKS!!! WOooooOOoOooo!!! Clemson STINKS!

--------------------
I like Sigs and HK's, and maybe Glocks

Posts: 2268 | Location: SC | Registered: March 16, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That rug really tied
the room together.
Picture of bubbatime
posted Hide Post
What happened Ohio? Smile

Posts: 6662 | Location: Floriduh | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tenacious
Tempestuous
with Integrity
posted Hide Post
Michigan dug a hole, threw the Buckeyes in, and covered them with Wolverine shit! Mad

Posts: 791 | Location: NW OHIO | Registered: December 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leatherneck
posted Hide Post
Looks like Purdue is on their way to the Big Ten Championship with Michigan. It would be pretty great if the Spoilermakers decided to show up again Big Grin

“Everybody wants a Sig in the sheets but a Glock on the streets.” -bionic218 04-02-2014

Posts: 15255 | Location: Florida | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Michigan struggled with Illinois. They are not consistent. I would enjoy seeing Purdue be victorious.

Posts: 17238 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post