SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Hey, leftists! While on vacation, don't forget to damage the property of others because you see something you don't like
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hey, leftists! While on vacation, don't forget to damage the property of others because you see something you don't like Login/Join 
Objectively Reasonable
Picture of DennisM
posted Hide Post
quote:
24-CF-000346-A-K

"I observed the suspect, later identified by his
New York License as Richard Brothers, arrive at WinnDixie at approximately 2015 hours on 03/24/2024. I observed Richard walk inside of WinnDixie and then observed him walk to the coffee aisle. I observed Richard pick up a bag of Starbucks coffee before walking over to self checkout register #75 and paying for the back of coffee."

New York: Check.
Starbucks Coffee: Check.
Unhinged because of words: Check.
No impulse control: Check.
Look! I've got Leftist Bingo! I've got Leftist Bingo!

Posts: 2466 | Registered: January 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Happiness is
Vectored Thrust
Picture of mojojojo
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Powers77:
He looks like shit for his age.

I think the age listed is incorrect. The court documents show a DOB of 1960. So he'd be 64, not 54 as shown.

Icarus flew too close to the sun, but at least he flew.

Posts: 6732 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: April 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
I’ve said this for years now. I would be fearful of damage to my truck if I had a Trump sticker on it and parked it about anywhere in Colorado, certainly anywhere between here and Denver. Conversely, there are few, or no states redder than Wyoming. I am confident that a Dem can put whatever leftist shit they want on their car (I’ve seen them), park it anywhere in the state, and no one would bother it. Anecdotal, but I absolutely believe it, and it says a lot about tolerance—who has it, and who doesn’t.

Posts: 13273 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do---or do not.
There is no try.
posted Hide Post
It pleases me no end that this was filed as a felony. The days of settling with the owner for a sincere apology and five new $100 bills came and went 30 years ago. With the cost of today's automotive coatings plus labor, a serious scratch job is easily $1,500 in materials and at least that in labor.

Even Dallas County District Attorney John Creuzot, who notoriously turns almost every property felony into a misdemeanor, would prosecute this as a felony. Otherwise, none of his own vehicles would be safe.

Posts: 4502 | Registered: January 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sgalczyn
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MikeGLI:
It should be legal to put your hands on people like this. Liberal puke.

Illegal only when/if you are caught,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

"No matter where you go - there you are"

Posts: 4580 | Location: Eastern PA-Berks/Lehigh Valley | Registered: January 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative in Nor Cal constantly swimming
up stream
Picture of PR64
posted Hide Post
This is why I don't put anything on my car or house.

I live in the SF Bay Area across the street from a high school. I live in a upscale town and neighborhood and not the ghetto, but stuff still happens.

Even with nothing on my house we have had a few rocks and eggs hit our house over the years. Kids do stupid stuff. I know I did.

I so want to put up Trump flags and signs, but fear getting my things vandalized by youth and the ever so tolerant libs...

-----------------------------------
Get your guns b4 the Dems take them away
Sig P-229
Sig P-220 Combat

Posts: 3486 | Location: Nor Cal | Registered: January 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
would not care
to elaborate
Picture of sse
posted Hide Post
and he was at the Winn Dixie to buy KEY lime pie LMFAO that's the funniest sh_t I've heard in a long time!

(the residency info doesn't match the arrest record posted which is from Mich)

Posts: 2782 | Location: USA | Registered: June 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
would not care
to elaborate
Picture of sse
posted Hide Post
there's gotta be a defense in there somewhere, instrument used related to the baked goods sought LOL

Posts: 2782 | Location: USA | Registered: June 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I hope they get this dumbass really good!! I am very proud of my cars and that shit infuriates me.

Posts: 6624 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by arfmel:
:image:

Arfmel, all I could think of was the scene with Vincent Vega buying his dope at the dope house, buying it from Eric Stolz’s character. He said something in the movie like “I would have paid anything to just to be there and catch him doing it.” You scratch my truck I’m going to break your jaw. For fuksakes people are allowed to support and vote for who they want. Don’t like it? GTFO of the country then dude.

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12642 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
Hopefully the Babylon Bee might pick up this story. LOL.

Posts: 11854 | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
I’m thinking to avoid doing time, there is a woman who is about to be given a 2025 top of the line Tundra

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31445 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
probably a good thing
I don't have a cut
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sse:
and he was at the Winn Dixie to buy KEY lime pie LMFAO that's the funniest sh_t I've heard in a long time!

(the residency info doesn't match the arrest record posted which is from Mich)

I've bought key lime pie from Winn Dixie. They stock Mike's Pies. Good stuff.

Posts: 3385 | Location: Tampa, FL | Registered: February 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
He’s not a tourist. He’s a snowbird. The arrest report lists the ocean front home as being his vacation home. The ownership of the home is listed as an LLC in Laingsburg, MI. The Keys aren’t exactly a conservative hot bed.

Posts: 10961 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
would not care
to elaborate
Picture of sse
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by trapper189:
He’s not a tourist. He’s a snowbird. The arrest report lists the ocean front home as being his vacation home. The ownership of the home is listed as an LLC in Laingsburg, MI. The Keys aren’t exactly a conservative hot bed.

there you go with the keys again LOL

Transplanted Hillbilly
Picture of Fire Away
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TMats:
I’ve said this for years now. I would be fearful of damage to my truck if I had a Trump sticker on it and parked it about anywhere in Colorado, certainly anywhere between here and Denver. Conversely, there are few, or no states redder than Wyoming. I am confident that a Dem can put whatever leftist shit they want on their car (I’ve seen them), park it anywhere in the state, and no one would bother it. Anecdotal, but I absolutely believe it, and it says a lot about tolerance—who has it, and who doesn’t.

The party that preaches tolerance, has none.

Posts: 1923 | Location: Central Pennsylvania | Registered: December 08, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sse:
there you go with the keys again LOL

Speaking of which, I wouldn't be going to the Winn-Dixie for my Key Lime pie. I’d be going to Sweet Savannah's Bake Shop & Ice Cream Cafe on the other side of Seven Mile Bridge.

Posts: 10961 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
So let it be written,
so let it be done...
Picture of Dzozer
posted Hide Post
Something I've noticed, and LEO's probably already know this, but guilty people add inane details when talking to the police. If I were being questioned as to where I had been, I'd say the store and maybe it's name. I wouldn't be giving a list of items I went to get, coffee and key lime pie. Is this just me?
Its kind of like on Cops or OPLive when they ask a suspect if he did this or that and they immediately start saying they swear on their mothers grave and a stack of bibles they didn't. If I were asked I would just say no I didn't and not resort to calling on my ancestors to prove I'm telling the truth.
When this happens you can pretty much count on them being guilty... like the guilty can't help themselves and just run their mouth...

'Live long and prosper'

Posts: 3926 | Location: The Prairie | Registered: April 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
It’s an attempt to make themselves appear normal and reasonable.

“There I was, getting my coffee and pie at the Winn-Dixie. Then suddenly, out of nowhere, I was confronted by this clearly obscene bumper sticker. What choice did I have?"

The crazy part is there are plenty if people down there that would consider his actions normal and reasonable.

I’ve had people down there scream at me in the parking lot a Publix calling me a tourist and telling me to go home. My offense? Driving a crew cab long bed pickup in a parking lot clearly not designed for such. It matters not that I’ve lived here for 25 years now. It’s funny, the only other place I’ve been yelled at for the vehicle I drove was in Northern Michigan. A 12 year old chastised me for driving a Japanese POS. Again, it mattered not that the engine and transmission were manufactured in Tennessee while the whole thing was assembled in Mississippi. It had a higher United States parts content than the equivalent GM or Ford vehicle.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: trapper189,

posted Hide Post
I’ve always been told it’s best to not talk to the police in all but the most benign scenarios. Certainly if you know you committed a crime I’m not sure why he even spoke to the cop. The cop had video so he would get arrested either way but in the “shut the fuck up” mode at least they wouldn’t have a video confession. lol

Posts: 7524 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post